replied
    Re: Happy birthday, walt!

a mod has to do it for you

Leave a comment:

• disneyfann121
    replied

Very nice tributes, people.

Now does anyone know how to change a title of a thread? I want to capitalize Walt's name.

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied

Happy birthday walt you are a wonderful guy. Thank you for building a park for everyone young and old. I will never lose sight of the dream. Hope your day today was magical. I know mine was today and the anual pass hold sale. God bless and thankyou.

Leave a comment:

• disneyjedi1
    replied

Happy 108th Walt, and thank you for inspiring me year after year. You've been such an influence on my life, from trips to The Happiest Place on Earth, to watching the classic movies your studio made. You taught me that "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes," and I'm still on the road to achieving my dream of someday working for the company that you and your brother started, in the industry that it was formed on and is most well known for.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMousePal
    replied

Happy Birthday to the greatest man ever!

Leave a comment:

• dmtnt55
    replied

Originally posted by Mr. Gaston View Post
    Let's raise our glasses to a man who's imagination was as big as his smile.

A man with dreams that could span for miles, a father, a husband and the creator of Disney in general.

He is living proof that anything is possible if you put your mind to it, the impossible can be possible with a little sparkle of pixie dust.
    This.

Happy 108th Birthday, Walter Elias Disney; the love of my life.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyKid1994
    replied

Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday, dear Walt Disney!
    Happy birthday to you!

Leave a comment:

• WALL-E
    replied

Happy birthday, Walt, and thank you!

Thanks for so many hundreds of happy hours over my 52 years. Thanks for the trips to Mathemagic Land and the future, for teaching us about the wonder of corn and that even a Goof is a good guy at heart, for taking us down the Matterhorn and up a waterfall.

Thank you for the smiles on the faces of millions of kids, including myself, then my own kids, and the smiles you will soon put on one special little boy and his equally special mother, as they both make their first visit to the Magic Kingdom.

But most of all, thank you for letting us break free of reality once in a while, in the company of Elliot, Dr Syn, Herbie and countless other beloved friends who came to life under your hands and the hands of those you inspired.

Leave a comment:

• GummiBears_Rock
    replied

that's why i don't like my birthday

i've noticed a trend of people dying within 2 weeks before or after their birthday.

i know i'm depressing, but that's what i've just noticed

Leave a comment:

• DLFreak71
    replied

Originally posted by disneyfann121 View Post
    I don't know if anyone beat me to it, but I'd like to be (one of?) the first micechatter(s) to wish happy birthday to Walter Elias Disney, born Dec. 5, 1901. We will never forget Walt Disney, the man who started it all. I propose a toast to the originator; here is a post I wrote in his honor earlier this year, in another thread.

Let's raise our glasses in honor of a great dreamer, visionary, and innovator. A toast to greatness, to fearless trailblazing, to the power of bringing together creative minds for a common purpose: creating art and entertainment that would last far beyond their lifetimes. To Walt, the founder and father of Disneyland...

WE. ARE. NOT. WORTHY. :bow::bow::bow::bow:

(but we are grateful!)
    dang, so busy today I forgot
    thanks for the reminder.
    If we want to go the depressing route, in 10 days is when we said goodbye.

Happy B-day Walt!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kburford
    replied

Happy Birthday, happy birthday, happy happy birthday to you!

Leave a comment:

• GummiBears_Rock
    replied

happy birthday walt!
    we praise your disney vault
    without your determination
    the world would have no imagination
    and we'd all be mining salt

there's my limerick
    happy birthday walt disney!!!

Leave a comment:

• merlinjones
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hannahbell1000
    replied

Oh, Happy Happy Birthday, Walt! Thank you for the imagination and love and fantasy that inspires me every day.

Leave a comment:

• llama5492
    replied

Happy Birthday Walt!

Leave a comment:

• ttrocc7007
    replied

Nice job, Bob. Happy Birthday Walt!

Leave a comment:

• migitmouse88
    replied

Happy birthday Walt, I cant imagine what the world would be like, had you not accomplished everything you did, and I cant wait to finally be a small part of that in January.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Weaver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AcmePunched
    replied

Here's a toast to you, Walt Disney. Without you, Osamu Tezuka wouldn't have been inspired to create the first Anime series.

I mean, ah.. You're awesome, yeah!! *runs*

x3 Seriously though, it's amazing what that guy and his team of creative people have done for an entire art medium. And now that I'm staking my career on that medium, I can't be grateful enough. All thanks to that talent of his for getting the right people to do the right things at the right time. The world needs creative leader-types like him.

Leave a comment:

• Xedex
    replied

Happy B-day Walt!

~Dex

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X