X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt Hook
    replied
    Re: Mickey Mania

I just saw the video it's ok not sure how many times I would see it but it's better then Celebration.

Leave a comment:

• WALL-E
    replied

Originally posted by Disguy1955 View Post
    I dont know how many of you have seen the parade Mickey Mania, but if you have did you like it?
    I'm a lot more impressed by the "Mouse Mania" parade.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Potato Head
    replied

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
    Not having heard of this parade when I saw the thread title, I thought this was going to be an armchair Imagineering thread about TSMM with a fab five theme. That actually would have been a lot more consistent with the rest of the "new" Paradise Pier...and a lot alliterative! Who could resist a ride called Mickey's Midway Mania?
    I couldn't. While we're at it let's make it Mickey Mouse The Musical and Mickey Mouse's Ear Blasters

Leave a comment:

• F!an
    replied

"Can't get enough. Can't get enough. Mickey mania! Mickey mania!"
    That song is going to be in my head for the rest of my life :bang: lol
    This parade would be a good seasonal show at Disneyland if it was upgraded to DL entertainment standards from WDW entertainment standards.

Leave a comment:

• Datameister
    replied

Not having heard of this parade when I saw the thread title, I thought this was going to be an armchair Imagineering thread about TSMM with a fab five theme. That actually would have been a lot more consistent with the rest of the "new" Paradise Pier...and a lot alliterative! Who could resist a ride called Mickey's Midway Mania?

Leave a comment:

• ttrocc7007
    replied

It's not just class, but a determination to create something that would appeal to all ages across the board. That was the original intent of the park in thew first place. Not simply a park of adults, not simply a park for kids, but something whole families could enjoy together. Celebrate: A Street Party never had that kind of broad appeal. as ICe101 writes:
    Celebrate! A Street Party has a very upbeat, energetic feel but lacks class. Things like C!ASP get very old, very fast. These kind of parades also, generally speaking, appeal to more of a young audience while a clasiser parade appeals to a much broader audience.

Leave a comment:

• Ice101
    replied

Maybe for a cute seasonal show but definitely a full out parade.

I feel that the main day time parades need to have lots of variety, not only of characters but of enviornment. Weather each environment is a movie or general umbrella concept (Forest, Jungle, etc), it needs to have lots of different concepts but with one universal style.

I also feels it needs to be classy and clean. Parade of Dreams, Jubilation, and Once Upon a Dream Parade are all excellent examples of this clean cut atmosphere in a parade.

Celebrate! A Street Party has a very upbeat, energetic feel but lacks class. Things like C!ASP get very old, very fast. These kind of parades also, generally speaking, appeal to more of a young audience while a clasiser parade appeals to a much broader audience.

I would love something like this for a Summer, but not for x number of years.

Leave a comment:

• Disguy1955
    replied

Here's a video:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q8cHrvkHV0&feature=related]YouTube - Mickey Mania Parade 1994[/ame]

Im not saying copy this exactly but something fun like it instead of just princesses and something like Celebrate a Street Party.
    It seemed to me even before Celebrate a Street Party was here they just focused on Princes and Princesses.
    Id love to see some of the classic Characters dancing down the street in more than the street party gives.

Leave a comment:

• Ice101
    replied

If Disneyland were to copy a parade, I would by want nothing other then Jubilation or Disney Dreams on Parade Moving On from Tokyo Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• Karalora
    replied

Can you please link to a video of it so the rest of us can judge?

Leave a comment:

• Disguy1955
    started a topic [Idea] Mickey Mania

Mickey Mania

I dont know how many of you have seen the parade Mickey Mania, but if you have did you like it?
    I have heard the music and thought it sounded fun. What if they were to bring that sort of thing back into the park?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X