Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Brother Bear at DCA

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Brother Bear at DCA

Just have a question. It's been awild send I have seen the Brother Bear show over at DCA. My question is is that still there or has Disneyland take them out with alot of there entertament. I was thinking of going over there around Christmas time to see Kinda and Koda.

Re: Brother Bear at DCA

I know in WDW they're gone for good. Might be the same for DLR.

one hundred and one

Comment

I had seen them both on my last visit about two weeks ago.

Comment

DCA should still have the Brother Bear show. It might get cancel if it rains.
        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X