X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead_Mau5
    replied
    Re: What attraction haven't you done?

The canoes,Mark Twain,Alice, Pinocchio, and Roger Rabbit.

Last visited in '99, so haven't even experienced DCA at all yet.

Leave a comment:

• Drifter
    replied

I have never rode the Mark Twain, because we took the Columbia. (Any who ride the Columbia make sure to go below deck the themeing is great down there)

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIzz
    replied

Oh gosh...far too many attractions to list here!!
    I'll list a couple of the basic rides.

DLR: Pooh, Pinnochio, Snow White, Alice, BTMRR, Splash, Matterhorn, the ships + canoes, most of the street transport, Pixie Hollow (wasn't there last time I visited)

DCA: Screamin, ToT, Maliboomer, Orange Stinger, The Bug's Land rides, Golden Zephyr, Sun Wheel..

That's quite sad...!!

Leave a comment:

• 2ndStar2theRight
    replied

I plan on taking on all these rides by the end of the year, with the exception of Maliboomer.

DLR: Main Street Vehicles/Horse-Drawn Streetcars/Horseless Carriage, Columbia, Monorail, Disney Princess Fantasy Faire, Pixie Hollow

DCA: Playhouse Disney, Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies, Maliboomer, Golden Zephyr, Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, Tours of Mission Tortilla Factory and The Bakery Tour

It's odd that I love Tower of Terror but will in all likelihood never try out Maliboomer. I figure it's because I feel safer inside of an out of control elevator.

Leave a comment:

• Casey Jr
    replied

Columbia is next to check of on my list next time I go.

Leave a comment:

• Datameister
    replied

I definitely haven't done everything. I'm not gonna try to compile a complete list, but Maliboomer, the canoes, the Columbia, the Bug's Land rides (excepting ITTBAB), the carousel in Paradise Pier, and the (S/F)un Wheel come to mind.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Been on and done everything.
    Ooh La La! You're an experienced Disney Freak!

Leave a comment:

• MonstersGoBoo!
    replied

Been on and done everything.

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied

Never even set foot in Bug's Land and never rode the Stinger or Superstar Limo. Muppetvision as well, never saw the Millionaire thing.

In DL, never rode the Fink Keelboats or Gadget's go-coaster.

Leave a comment:

• dfan07
    replied

I have never been on King Triton's Carousel.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Originally posted by SpaceDad View Post
    Too late now since it is closed. Just a note though about the dizzyness thing. I hate the teacup because of this, but the swings are not even close to as bad. You should try it when it reopens a SSS.
    I just might. A big fat orange loaded with bees didn't attract me with the spinning included. I may change my mind when it changes.

Leave a comment:

• SpaceDad
    replied

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    Only one in the whole resort is Orange Stinger and I doubt I ever will.
    Too late now since it is closed. Just a note though about the dizzyness thing. I hate the teacup because of this, but the swings are not even close to as bad. You should try it when it reopens a SSS.

Leave a comment:

• Harrison
    replied

For me, let's see...
    Disneyland: The Canoes & Tom Sawyer Island (I need to get healthier before I try either of these)
    California Adventure: Orange Stinger, Toy Story Midway Madness (I'll be going on there for sure on the next trip, as long as it's not down for refurbishment, just 78 more days!)

Leave a comment:

• nemo_finder
    replied

their is only one ride and i am going to go on it next time i go and the is the Columbia

Leave a comment:

• nocaldznygrl
    replied

I'll take that back, we haven't done the canoe ride. I sort of remember doing it as a child (that was a long time ago!), but I could be mistaken!

Leave a comment:

• nocaldznygrl
    replied

No, we have done everything!

Leave a comment:

• Wally
    replied

Originally posted by Waking Beauty View Post
    Well, now that the Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique is listed in the park guide as an "Attraction" and not a mere shop, I guess I can say I've never done that one. Would just walking into the place "count" as doing the attraction? Or would I have to get some sort of makeover or make some type of purchase in order to check it off my list as an Attraction I've "done"?

And since it's being considered an Attraction, why isn't silhouette-cutting (or any other quasi-interactive purchasing opportunity) similarly listed as such?
    Same boat here. I have done every attraction at both parks; with the exception of this. I really have no need for a 'Prince' makeover, but I've certainly gone inside and looked around.
    I agree with the Silhouttes. It's a much more personal and customized experience and doesn't hawk any other type of merch. It really should be considered an attraction as well if BBB is.

Leave a comment:

• Imagineer Scott
    replied

The carroussel and never got to do Rocket Rods :/

Leave a comment:

• dmtnt55
    replied

Disneyland: Canoes
    DCA: Maliboomer, Some A Bugs Land Stuff

Leave a comment:

• GummiBears_Rock
    replied

well if it's just disneyland:
    columbia, mr. lincoln, and main street cinema if that counts

but DCA too:
    well quite a few actually
    the jumping jellyfish, golden zephyr, ok that's all i can think of, or and the tortilla tour and bakery tour if those count. ok i guess that's not a lot

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X