This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Wait time iPhone App?

I tried to download "Wait Watches Disneyland" and it is unavailable due to Wait Watcher's, the diet food causing legal trouble. Is there another iPhone app that works like this?

Re: Wait time iPhone App?

Try MouseWait

Comment

Thanks! Seems like a great app.

Comment

Hhhmmmm, I have the disney wait watchers and it works just fine, the only problem is not everyone has an iphone so its not updated all the time.

Comment

I use Mousewait all the time. It's a great app but depends on people in line to update the wait time.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

WOW! i just downloaded mouse wait WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than disneyland wait watchers!!!!! mouse wait has so much more fun stuff!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
              WOW! i just downloaded mouse wait WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than disneyland wait watchers!!!!! mouse wait has so much more fun stuff!!!!
              Definitely! Even though it relies on users for it to work, the app has a way to ban individuals who post unreliable wait times.

Plus, if you're stuck in a long line you can chat with other people at DLR using Mousewait or look at the list of Hidden Mickeys to pass the time.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

If i had an iPhone, I would download this app first thing! This sounds like a really good app.
                STOP CHEWING MY SHOELACES! D:

Ahh! The project is on fire! D:
                This fire has delayed our signature redesigning, Excuse the smoke...and the burnt pixie dust...
                I SUPPORT THE RETURN OF THE HATBOX GHOST!

Comment

I've also heard MouseWait has "agents", people who developed and/or are friends of the developers, who go to DLR all the time and set real wait times.

Comment

I have mousewait on my iphone. Its great. Every time Im at the park it seems to help alot. Plus I contribute and update the new time when I get to the ride.

Comment

Thumbs up for MouseWait. I downloaded the app on my iPhone - it's free. Great app that I use whenever I'm at the DLR.

Comment

someone needs to make that app for the android market

not everyone has an iphone
                        feel free to be friends with me on my other sites
                        im going to be making a blog soon too
                        just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
                        myspace: http://www.myspace.com/439742246
                        facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brand...ola/1399909476
                        plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

favorite disney princess: princess ariel
                        favorite non princess: tinkerbell

Comment

Originally posted by Mojave View Post
                          I've also heard MouseWait has "agents", people who developed and/or are friends of the developers, who go to DLR all the time and set real wait times.
                          That's true because I'm one of them... and know that you all know you all must be terminated :lol:

I'm only kidding, but I use MouseWait and it's a really great application. It's the top of the line and I've seen so many different types of apps like this, like the Disneyland Walkee, and MouseWait blows them out of the water. I reccomend everyone who has an iPhone and goes to Disneyland downloads this application
                          Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

I have a different app on my iPod hold on lemme check wat it is
                            So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

It's called DLP walkee and it works very well and it has show times and a map of the park and wait times for DCA I love it!
                              So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

I just got MouseWait! I really love it.

http://www.facebook.com/christopher.allred2
                                Feel free to add me. I love getting to know new people.
                                :thumbup:

Comment

R these apps free?

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Yes, MouseWait is 100% F...R...E...E free and compared to other iPhone applications of it's kind, it us the top of the line. As I've said before, it blows other kinds of applications out of the water. It does a lot more then just tell wait times, which are usually like a couple of minutes off. It has Twitter and Facebook conectivity so you can update both from there, it has a live chat and a live webcam from Anaheim HoJo's Matterhorn Cam, a Hidden Mickey checklist, Ride videos and other Disney videos... I can keep going on and on with this. Just check it out or if your already using another app of it's kind then make the switch, you won't be let down.
                                    Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

I love mousewait. Its amazing!!!! I would have paid money for this app. and its free!! I love feeling like Im close to the park even when Im at home. I cant wait to use it at the parks. Everyone who has a Iphone has to get this app.
                                      "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Now I understand that "Blue Sky" means "No limits, nothing is a bad idea, everything is possible," along with "May never happen." But I prefer to define it this way: "Blue Sky = Hope." Unknown Author

Comment

what about an app for blackberry

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X