This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Blackout Date Change Question

I once read that AP Blackout dates are subject to change. I am curious if there were any incidents of that happening, say the park blacking out a date which wasn't blocked out before. Or on the other hand, they opened up a blocked out date due to smaller crowd attendance.

The reason I ask is because with expected rains this saturday, I have a feeling that attendance will be low, so I was wondering if Disney would decide to open up its blackout dates to try to get some APs to come and spend some money inside. Just a thought.

Re: Blackout Date Change Question

I don't recall any incidents of AP blockout dates changing, but cast member blockout dates certainly have. October was so crazy busy this year that new cast member blockout dates were created for every Friday that month.

I'm sure that Disney would never open up a blocked out Saturday to annual passholders just because of the weather forecast, though.

Comment

Re: Blackout Date Change Question

Originally posted by 2DieFR View Post
      I don't recall any incidents of AP blockout dates changing, but cast member blockout dates certainly have. October was so crazy busy this year that new cast member blockout dates were created for every Friday that month.

I'm sure that Disney would never open up a blocked out Saturday to annual passholders just because of the weather forecast, though.
      I see. I wasn't typically saying opening it due to the weather forecast, but more like, say they were very low on attendance on a given day and they just needed people to come in to try and get stuff sold. But seems like its unlikely situation.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X