Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantasyland or Main Street?

So what "land" should get the snow treatment next? Fantasyland or Main Street. I think Fantasyland would look great covered in "snow", when I was there a few days ago I walked throught the snow covered castle into Fantasyland and it was a huge difference. Fantasyland is very dark at night and it really doesn't make sense that it only "snows" on the castle. I think Main Street has enough lights and decor for now but it would be nice if one day all of Main Street and Fantasyland would be part of Wintertime Enchantment.

Re: Fantasyland or Main Street?

I'd say Main Street would look nice. I heard rumors that they might add "snow" to the Matterhorn. Not sure if it is true, or just in the talks.

Comment

I vote for Mainstreet. Visually it'd help build up to the castle. However, Fantasyland would look nice with snow...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
        I'd say Main Street would look nice. I heard rumors that they might add "snow" to the Matterhorn. Not sure if it is true, or just in the talks.
        But there's already snow on the Matterhorn?

Fantasyland would be great, but it should be done with taste.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
          I know THAT. What I meant was that I heard that they were going to add it to the Winter Enchantment, like Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Comment

Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
            So what "land" should get the snow treatment next? Fantasyland or Main Street. I think Fantasyland would look great covered in "snow", when I was there a few days ago I walked throught the snow covered castle into Fantasyland and it was a huge difference. Fantasyland is very dark at night and it really doesn't make sense that it only "snows" on the castle. I think Main Street has enough lights and decor for now but it would be nice if one day all of Main Street and Fantasyland would be part of Wintertime Enchantment.
            So we're talking that plaster snow/lighting effect? Is that even doable on a larger scale?

I suppose I'd vote for Fantasyland. Mainstreet is already awefully busy though they'd both look amazing.

I know Mainstreet has the signature snowING effect which I like haha

I need to get around the resort more in the winter
            "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

My vote is both.

Comment

Tomorrowland is my vote.

Comment

soooo with the matterhorn thing...

are they gonna put like big giants bows and lights all around it as if it was a christmas tree?
                  cause that's what i'm thinking.

and my vote is main street. it would seem more magical to me.
                  Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                  You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                  Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

I'm going to say Main Street, for the welcoming effect. Guests will walk through the tunnels and BAM! snow!
                    Like this post? Read more like it at The Disneyland Dilettante!

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post

Fantasyland would be great, but it should be done with taste.
                      you stole the words from my mouth.... ditto.

Comment

"winter up" the whole darn park! heck even the parking structure lol. but really. im not a christmas person but i love the "winter lights" and snow decor it is quite charming and fun to look at.

Comment

I'd love to see the ride buildings behind the castle be decked out with the snow overlay the castle gets. I think its upsetting to see the back of the castle rather dull compared to the frontal happenings.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X