Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Grand Californian Hotel - Eureka Springs Health Club and Spa

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Californian Hotel - Eureka Springs Health Club and Spa

Of my many visits to the GCH I have never used the Eureka Springs Health Club and Spa. Has anyone here ever used their services? I'm considering a massage, but am wondering what kind they offer, how long, and how much? Any one here with any first hand knowledge? Any info is greatly appreciated! :bow: Thank you.

Re: Grand Californian Hotel - Eureka Springs Health Club and Spa

They are in the processes of changing their services but as of 2 weeks ago I called and had them fax a list.
    They offer an ex-foliation package with Swedish massage, reflexology, and 7 different types of massage. These are Swedish, deep tissue, aromatherapy, shiatsu, sports, pregnancy, and custom. These services range from 30 minutes to 90 min and cost between $60 and 165.
    Call for more info DCH 714-300-7350 and the spa will fax you a list of their services.

This one time on Friends . . .:roll:

Comment

That's one of the reasons I stay there. I love the spa!!!!

Working out until I pop then hit the steam room. Followed by a massage and more stream room, I really enjoy the steam room more than the sauna.

Going down in the room robes and using the steam room before bed. Or having a late night swim and steam.

I could go on but you get the picture.

aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
      isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

DisneylandPlanner, thank you for the information! Wanted to let you all know I called 714-300-7350 today, and got the Spa to email me a list of the spa treatments they offer. FYI, the Spa is now called: Mandara Spa. It looks like I will have a hard time choosing what I want...

Here's what they offer:

FACIALS
        Elemis Visible Brilliance Facial .....................50 minutes / $175
        La Thérapie HydraLift Facial........................50 minutes / $110
        La Thérapie Facial Add-ons
        La Thérapie Hydra-Lip Intensif.......................................... $25
        La Thérapie Intensif Eye Treatment....................................$25
        La Thérapie Hydra-Peel Neck Treatment .............................$25
        La Thérapie Hydra-Peel Hand Treatment .............................$25
        La Thérapie Intensif Vitamin Anti-Oxidant Treatment .............$25
        MASSAGE
        Swedish Massage .......................................50 minutes / $100
        .................................................. .............80 minutes / $160
        Sports Massage..........................................5 0 minutes / $115
        .................................................. .............80 minutes / $175
        Couples Massage .......................................50 minutes / $230
        .................................................. .............80 minutes / $350
        Massage Add-ins
        Conditioning Foot Treatment.................................add $20
        Frangipani Hair and Scalp Conditioning....................add $20
        Deep Tissue Massage .........................................add $15
        BODY
        Elemis Exotic Frangipani Wrap ....................50 minutes / $120
        with a 25-minute back massage .................75 minutes / $170
        with a 50-minute Swedish Massage ............100 minutes / $220
        Mandara Spa Body Polish ...........................50 minutes / $100
        NAIL SERVICES
        Signature Manicure......................................30 minutes / $30
        Citrus Spa Manicure ....................................45 minutes / $40
        French Polish............................................ ..add $5
        Polish Change - hands .......................................$20
        Signature Spa Pedicure ................................50 minutes / $55
        Polish Change - feet ..........................................$25
        SPA GUIDELINES
        Spa Hours 7am-9pm daily.
        Appointments To make an appointment you may call our spa
        directly from any Disneyland® Resort Hotel phone by dialing 7350.
        We suggest making spa appointments in advance; however, we will
        always do our best to accommodate our guests.
        Cancellation If you need to cancel a reservation or reschedule one,
        we require 4 hours notice for individual appointments. Appointments
        canceled in less than the required time will be billed 100% of
        published tariff of each service.
        Check-In Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled reservation.
        Minimum Age No children under age 14 are allowed in the Spa.

Comment

Wow they have made a huge change. I think I can live without a Hydra-Lip Intensif but I think having and mani and pedi after a long day at the park would be really nice.
          Thanks for the update.

This one time on Friends . . .:roll:

Comment

That's what I was thinking too! I can't wait to go, I'm going Nov.28 - Dec.2. I'll give a trip report when I get back

Comment

Jimmny-Chirstmas! The couples sounds nice...$230..hmm...
              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X