Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is it crowded on Christmas Eve?

We're thinking of stopping by DL in the afternoon on Dec. 24th, on our way to my sister's house. Has anyone been to DL on Christmas Eve, and is it very crowded? We will probably just try to see the Christmas parade, Tiana's Showboat Jubilee, the castle lighting, It's a Small World, and possibly stay for the fireworks which are listed as starting at 8:40. I was just wondering, will it be insanely crowded or just average?
    Thanks!

Re: Is it crowded on Christmas Eve?

Hot damn, it will be as crowded as it gets. Even possibly full capacity. Don't even think about "just stopping in for a few minutes" ; people will start crowding around for the fireworks hours in advance.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Oh wow. Well, thanks for the heads up on it, maybe we'll reconsider our plans.

Comment

Yeah, that might be a good idea. Think Times Square crowded.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
        HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
        ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
        FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Now we're thinking maybe Thursday Dec. 17 or Saturday Dec. 19th.

Comment

I was there on Christmas Eve a few years ago and the place was practically empty. It was wonderful.
            Originally posted by migo
            I poop with joy!
            Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Thanks, I guess the weather may be a factor too.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X