This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] The "They should make that" merchandise thread Holiday Edition

Every so often one of these spring up, since it's the holidays I thought I would simply kick it off this time around. This is the "they should make it" merchandise thread. As you walk around, desperately trying to scramble for that last minute item, you're probably thinking "if only they made this". So this is your chance. This is the opportunity to say "They should make this". For me the big wish will always be the Jungle Cruise boat sign pin set... I really wish they would make it. I know a lot of individuals who would love it (myself included). Another example... the holiday wrapping paper found in the Haunted Mansion Holiday. I know you can make your own, or buy someone's version of it, but I really wish Disney would sell it in the park. So... as you walk around scrambling to find gifts for those "difficult" individuals... what do you wish Disney would make?
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Re: The "They should make that" merchandise thread Holiday Edition

a disney villans ornimate set...limited edition, each year they can do a diffrent set, the first should be classic villians, the queen from snow white(both regular and hag versions)pete from steam boat willie,monstro,,milificent,(regular)and the demon from night on bald mountain....think about it each yeah you could add diffrent villians . as well as a haunted mansion christmas ornimate set..once again each year limited editions available only at the park and no where else
    "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

I would love to see some really nice Disneyland specific Haunted Mansion stuff, (with not a trace of HMH) in a fabulously themed HM shop. Shirts, pins, hats, figures, models, artwork, and even replicas of the dishes in the ballroom.

As always of course, I'd love to see a full set of vintage attraction poster t-shirts, representing everything from 1955 until now. I know they've done a few, but they were too limited and the colors were terrible. We can't all pull off "senior citizen beige"

Comment

Dept 56 style holiday building replicas of park buildings decorated for the holidays. They could start with a "Main Street Sarter Set" and branch out from there until you could eventually collect the whole park.

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
          Dept 56 style holiday building replicas of park buildings decorated for the holidays. They could start with a "Main Street Sarter Set" and branch out from there until you could eventually collect the whole park.
          I like it, I always thought it would be cool to be able to piece together a nifty detailed model of DL.

Comment

it's not holiday related, but i'd still want it:

mickey ears that are furry like the pink ones, but blue with purple spots.. Sully colored!
            -plagued

Comment

this is more like "They should make that...again!"

i had these mickey ears that were red with white fur trimming (like a santa hat) and i think there were snowflakes on the ears, and they were my favorite ears!

but then i lost them

then i was hoping when i went back to disneyland they would have those or at least something similar to it, but nope, so i bought a pink one with sequins aaaaalllll around them and pink shiny ears i still wanted the santa hat looking ears though
              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X