Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sir D's Epic Holiday TR Featuring the Rare and Exotic Birthday Kritter!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Sir D's Epic Holiday TR Featuring the Rare and Exotic Birthday Kritter!

Behold the sacred "Derp" face:

Don't try to comprehend it's beauty, that would only lead to destruction and woe. Instead, simply stand back in awe and appreciate the fact that such astronomical perfection only reveals itself once in a blue moon.
    Also, it looks really silly.

So without further adieu, I present to you:

Sir D's Epic HoliDERP Trip Report!

:Edit:
    ............Actually, hold that thought. Some of my pics decided not to upload in the correct format. I'll remedy this slight technical difficulty and get this thing rollin' ASAP!
    Last edited by Sir Didymus; 12-11-2009, 09:47 PM. Reason: hotlinked photos removed per MC FAQ

Re: Sir D's Epic Holiday TR Featuring the Rare and Exotic Birthday Kritter!

Comment

Ok SD.... waiting patiently here for the pictures....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Whats with all the nonsense pix?
        Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
        http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

Happy Birthday Kritter. I hope your day is more magical than the beginning of this thread.

Comment

I am SO looking forward to this report... especially the derp faces...
            Do do do do do do dodododododo!

-My Electrical Parade Impersonation

Comment

Hey guys what's going on in here? I heard Marcus was trying to make a TR.

Comment

I cried.

Comment

LOL I love this thread already. Keep up the great work, everyone.

sigpic

Comment

epic win! derp derp
                    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Awesome derp-ness going on...let's get those photos loaded!

Comment

http://www.distortedminds.net/wp-con...rp-242x300.png
                        Last edited by NeverNeverland; 12-11-2009, 06:04 PM. Reason: hotlinked photo removed per MC's FAQ

Comment

Ok, back up to full speed. Here we go!

(also as a side note, after some careful re-evaluation, there wasn't nearly as much derp in here as I had originally thought. But there's still plenty of fun ahead, so enjoy!)

So the day started out nice and late at around 10 or so.

Parking wasn't too bad, considering the time.

The walk to the parks was enjoyable as always.

Hooray for Christmas time!

I stumble upon my prey in a dormant state

He seems unaware of my presence....

The time to strike is now!

Success!

I dragged my unconscious captor down past a wonderland of sorts...

And towards the merriest cruise that ever sailed 'round the world.

ACHOO!!!
                          .....sheesh, cover your mouth!

Thank god this decade is finally over...

So briiiigghhtt!!

With the two of us fully conscious again, we headed into Toontown for some fun

Goofy's been busy decorating

We wanted to ride the Go-Coaster, but the line was just shy of forever.

Roger was in the process of coming back up, so we wasted some time in downtown toontown.

Watch your step!

I told him not to touch......silly boy.

Even though he's not lifting anything, I'm pretty sure I saw him break a sweat.

Only in Toontown will you find a brick, a whipped cream pie, a banana, and a dumbbell in the christmas garland.

Derp!

Ok, time for some rabbitty goodness.

Helloooooooo, nurse!

Let's take a ride!

Half-a-derp

Kaboom!!

Uh, I hope you're ok with the fact that you're about to die :/

Nightmares......D:

Intermission for now, I'll return later tonight!
                          Last edited by Sir Didymus; 12-11-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

YAY FOR DERP!

and thanks for the birthday happiness, aashee!

Comment

http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/1om23n.gif
                              Last edited by NeverNeverland; 12-11-2009, 06:40 PM. Reason: hotlinked photo removed per MC's FAQ

Comment

I'm so excited for more! Happy birthday again Kritter!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Nico!!! Happy Birthday!! What better place to be on a birthday!

:lmao: Great report so far!! Can't wait to see what the next adventure will be!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

ahahah hilarious! cant wait for more!
                                    Last edited by PerformerInWaiting; 12-19-2009, 04:45 PM. Reason: used the wrong word
                                    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Alright, we finished up in toontown and made our way down through fantasyland toward frontierland.

Sup?....

Stopped to say hi to a delicious looking fellow

And then ran into the party boat making it's way back to the dock.

How would you like to run into this guy in a dark alley in the middle of the night?

After a quick conversation with one of the be-feathered performers, we left with one of these!

I was ecstatic to be doing this cause I hadn't gotten the chance to yet. Nico hadn't been at the park for a while, so this was going to be his first time seeing the show, let alone perform in it!

We had a nice om-nom break while waiting for our return time. I had one of my favorite things in the entire resort, the steak salad from the Harbour Galley. Soooooo Yummy!

Vannah White, meet Vannah Derp!

So our return time was 12:30
                                      Just after finishing lunch, I looked at my phone and it said 12:32........D:
                                      We literally ran from one end of the riverside to the other in less than a minute! Luckily, we still had plenty of time and everything was cool.

These next shots were framed up too neat to pass up.

This is the only shot of the "backstage" experience I got because I wanted to honor their policy of keeping a good show.

Now for my thoughts on the actual experience........overwhelmingly awesome!
                                      This was the most fun I've ever had as a normal guest second only to dancing on Main Street with the cast of C!ASP. Our "handlers" were extremely courteous and accommodating (I was originally separated from Nico into different groups at the beginning, but they positioned us so that we were together while we were performing). I was also surprised at how professional everything was kept around us in regards to precise stage locations and backstage decorum. Very neat! The actual performance was a no-brainer for me because I had seen the show so many times before, but it was just as easy for Nico. He had no problem whatsoever enjoying himself out there on the bayou. Definitely try to do this at least once before it goes away on January 3!

Louis was definitely the nicest alligator I've ever met!

Nico was almost as tall as Prince Naveen!

Me, on the other hand......not so much

Oh I forgot to mention, throughout our showboat jubilee experience, we befriended these two lovely ladies all decked out in their christmas best.
                                      They liked Nico....

They reallyyou doing here, Dr. Facilier?"

"The cards will tell!"

"ARE YOU REAAAAAADYYYYYY?"

"You can blame my friends on the other siiiiiiiiiiiddeeeeee!"

POOF!

"What a big phony-baloney!

"You gotta diiiiiiiiiiig a little deeper!"

"Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed!"

"Bye, y'all!"

What a great show!

Ok, break time!

More to come tomorrow!

Comment

Great work dude!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X