This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What if...

Ok I know that this is imposible but I had tought about it so bare with me...
    Lets say that some how Walt Disney came back, Be it Time Machine or by other means (get creative here but not zombeh and if you go zombeh it better be funny)
    This hapend without the Disney Company's knowlege so how would they treat him in his own park?
    What if he wanted a cigarette? would he be told to go to the designated smoking area? or if He told them who he is they would let him light up anyway anywhere?
    What if he liked the way the DLR is?
    or What would the Co do if Walt HATED it?
    And lastly if YOU saw someone in the park and it looked and sounded just like Walt Disney would you aproch him or just shrug it off because you know hes dead anyhow so it cant be him?
    I am Scary Scott,
    Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
    I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
    Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
    Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
    Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
    Originally posted by Karalora
    This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
    Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
    Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Re: What if...

This is taking the (ever so popular) "What Would Walt Do/Think???" type of thread to the max... :lol:

Comment

Well, there was the old rumour that Walt had been cryogenically frozen and was stored beneath Pirates!!!
      And I reckon he'd deserve to be treated as the ultimate guest in his own park, so he'd probably get away with almost anything
      "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Comment

Walt really wouldn't have any say in the company nowadays, unless he was elected CEO. Otherwise, I don't think he could barge into Disney HQ demanding that things be changed.

Comment

They'd ask him how sub-zero was, and then he would fire them all.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
            They'd ask him how sub-zero was, and then he would fire them all.
            :lol:
            Ok so thats a pretty good one!
            you dont have to be realistic I just want your guesstimations on this one,
            So here is my Variant...
            A Super Disney Fanatic (and yeah hes gonna be someone from miceage )
            Invents a time machine and goes back in time and gets to Walt and gets him into the future to treat his cancer before it gets bad, After he feals better Walt says he wants to see his park and so they go there.
            A ton of people recognize him as Walt Disney but the company dosent and tell him to get out of the park when he explains himself they then call the cops when the cops arive and they ID him it turns out that it is him after all!
            Walt then goes to his nephiew Roy and tells him that he is back and taking the buisness back and when they put it to a vote Walt is CEO all over again! And at long last balance is restored to the ENTIRE disney company after all.
            Now thats one horse hockey story that I wish would come true
            I am Scary Scott,
            Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
            I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
            Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
            Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
            Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Scott View Post
              Walt then goes to his nephiew Roy and tells him that he is back and taking the buisness back and when they put it to a vote Walt is CEO all over again! And at long last balance is restored to the ENTIRE disney company after all.
              Ummm. All Disney stock would DROP. Re-animation is not real. Nobody would want to invest in rubbish, hypothetical or otherwise. Without investors, all current Disney projects would come to a stand-still.
              For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
              http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Originally posted by leopardchucks View Post
                Ummm. All Disney stock would DROP. Re-animation is not real. Nobody would want to invest in rubbish, hypothetical or otherwise. Without investors, all current Disney projects would come to a stand-still.
                I think I'm missing something here . I'm curious what you meant. The post you responded to involved time travel, not re-animation of the cryogenically frozen (I think that's what you meant by that), and this is all just supposed to be amusing speculation. Also, I don't understand - what would be rubbish? The stuff Walt would hypothetically create if he did come to the present via time travel?
                "Happy Working Song" parody for DCA remodel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TYESfNTP8&feature=plcp

Retro Rant Review of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame II" (comedy review of direct-to-video
                Disney sequel):
                Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../1/q1j7FU8QXu0
                Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../0/sasNTMDRBLU

Retro Rant Review of "Home on the Range" (comedy review of Disney movie):
                Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-...feature=relmfu
                Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie...feature=relmfu
                Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Vea...feature=relmfu

Visit my site: http://www.vividgroovy.com

Pratfall the albatross superheroine visits the Carthay Circle Theatre.

Comment

There was a short story online called 'Thawing Walt' (or something like that) that took the idea of your thread into story form. It was a few years ago. It was actually pretty sad how it was all depicted. I would like to think he would be thrilled his parks are still standing and going strong - and they are now spread all over the world!
                  sigpic
                  Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Ok, I'll bite at this one! Looks fun!

Ok so thats a pretty good one!
                    you dont have to be realistic I just want your guesstimations on this one,
                    So here is my Variant...
                    A Super Disney Fanatic (and yeah hes gonna be someone from miceage )
                    Invents a time machine and goes back in time and gets to Walt and gets him into the future to treat his cancer before it gets bad, After he feals better Walt says he wants to see his park and so they go there.
                    A ton of people recognize him as Walt Disney but the company dosent and tell him to get out of the park when he explains himself they then call the cops when the cops arive and they ID him it turns out that it is him after all!
                    IF time travel was possible, I could see this scenario as being quite plausable. Kinda fun to think about!

Um, I don't think the OP seriously thinks this could happen. BUT, in the even that time travel/re-animation WAS possible, YOU WOULD BE QUITE WRONG!!! If Walt came back and took over as CEO, stock would SKYROCKET! Because Walt would be back at the reigns, people would be more confident with the company's future and overall function. After all, HE was the one who designed the park to begin with, and look how successful it was those first few years.

BTW, when one invests in stock, one IS investing in the hypothetical or otherwise, meaning one is investing in the POSSIBILITY of the "idea/business model" doing well. If one LIKES the proposal of the company or direction the company is headed, then one buys its stock. If one doesn't like the way the current direction of the company one is invested in is headed, then one sells their stock.

So, if Walt came back and took over, I'd DEFINITELY buy LOADS of stock (and then sell it as soon as the huge price spike leveled out).

Comment

this:
                      http://www.dover41.com/plays/Thawing%20Uncle%20Walt.pdf

hopefully not...
                      does anyone have a copy of the rest?

Comment

And at long last balance is restored to the ENTIRE disney company after all.
                        Sounds like the plot of some goofy Disney movie that would have been made in the late 70's.

Comment

if Walt came back as a zombie, in my mind first thing he would do is eat Eisner brains
                          Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

I am actually starting the think the company would assassinate him before anyone knew he came back to life so that he could not voice his opinions.

Just kidding!

Comment

Well, now this is just making me want there to be a Zombie Walt performer out in New Orleans Square during Halloweentime......

Walking down Royal Street just after sunset, round the corner, and who do you run into....BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Okay, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.....mostly. I only want this 98.9999999999 percent.

:evil: :mob:
                              when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

I'd automatically double my shares! The stock would end up rising like crazy. You obviously invest only for the very short term.

Whatever works for you...

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

wow It came back from the dead!
                                  I almost forgot I posted this thread. As for the zombie walt in NOS I would like it but would at the same time I dont think anyone would like it (not a good way to pay tribute to a great man)
                                  I am Scary Scott,

Comment

wow It came back from the dead!
                                    I almost forgot I posted this thread. As for the zombie walt in NOS I would like it but would at the same time I dont think anyone would like it (not a good way to pay tribute to a great man)
                                    Heh, well, yes, I'm under no illusions anyone apart from me would be amused by that, or they'd actually do it...
                                    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

They posed this question (paraphrased of course) to one of the guys who created Disneyland and later the beginnings Disneyworld with Walt. I don't remember who it was and I don't feel like looking it up. Might've been Marty Sklar now that I think about. Anyways Marty offered that if Walt came back and saw how far the parks have come and all the countries they are in, Walt would say "What took so long?"
                                      In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Comment

Walt then goes to his nephiew Roy and tells him that he is back and taking the buisness back and when they put it to a vote Walt is CEO all over again!
                                        I'm not sure what going to Roy's gravesite is gonna do for Walt here.
                                        In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X