This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] The 33rd Club

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night Mice Chatters!

I have a question slash favor to ask of you all (pardon if this has been asked before and answered):

My college swim team posse takes a trip together once a year to locations afar to make sure that everyone stays in touch, now that we have all graduated. This is especially important as many of us have left the college town and settled in unbroken forests around the country. Some have gone as far away as Africa and S. Korea. This year the destination is still on the docket and of course, Disneyland has come up. One of the stipulations on Disneyland as a destination is the inclusion of a Club 33 rendezvous.

Do any of you know if there is a way to purchase single-day passes from an individual or corporate membership entity? Or, do any of you have a personal membership that you wouldn’t mind a couple of old goats taking part in? We are extremely professional and would be sure to keep your business or name held to the utmost of standards.

Any avenues you all could suggest would be greatly appreciated! We would love to experience the Club and all its splendor!

-Kyle
    Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Re: The 33rd Club

Originally posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night Mice Chatters!
    One: you need to know a Member to Club 33.
    that person Need to book a time for the club.
    I do not know if the Member Need be with you or not.
    There is NO Pass.

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Club 33 members are not allowed to sell reservations to the Club. They can lose their membership if they are caught. It is nice to be able to go to Club 33 if you are fortunate to know or be a member, but they can be tough to find. I think you would all be better served by a reservation at the Napa Rose restaurant

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney View Post
        One: you need to know a Member to Club 33.
        that person Need to book a time for the club.
        I do not know if the Member Need be with you or not.
        There is NO Pass.
        The member does not need to be with you. And I agree with Sosai X.

Comment

When we were able to eat at Club 33, we had been guests of a member. The member did not have to be present. Entry to Club 33 included entry to the Park, but we were required to pay for the meal. The reservations had to be made in advance.

Our 'connection' has been lost for many years now and sorely missed! I do hope you find someone with a membership. The Club experience is wonderful. If you do get to go, have the castmembers tell you the history of the Club and show you the different rooms.
          sigpic
          Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

A bit of interesting Club 33 trivia:

It is the only entity or division (or whatever you want to call it) within the Walt Disney Company that has used the same nametag since its creation. And that's over 40 years, dating back to 1967.

Comment

I would recommend Napa if your intention is to mimic the atmosphere of 33 as much as possible. Others have answered the questions you have posed. I think the Walt Tour used to take you into the 33 lobby but I am unsure if they still do this. Others would know better. If you simply want a look inside than there are websites that have various photos of it... I think there are even a few floating around on here.

On a more private note, members are generally discreet about their membership. They usually don't mention it due to the obvious flood of requests asking that people make reservations for them. I don't even pretend to know members but from what I understand it is very similar to being a CM.

I know as a CM it was a constant stream of requests from family, friends, friends of friends... eventually when people asked if I worked for Disney I'd be cautious about it. I had someone ask me to sign them in five minutes after I met them at a party. Anyone we "sign in" we were held responsible for. If they caused a problem and a Disney representitive requested their ticket it could easily be traced back to the CM who signed them in. I have friends who got in trouble because of the party they let in. I don't know for sure but I was told some time ago by a 33 CM that a member is charged if the party they made reservations for doesn't show up.

So considering all this it is highly unlikely a member would respond to an open request on an internet forum. I wish you the best of luck in getting there (many would love to go including me) but unless you personally know a member it is impossible to get in. I would highly recommend the Napa Rose as a backup.
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                I think the Walt Tour used to take you into the 33 lobby but I am unsure if they still do this. Others would know better. If you simply want a look inside than there are websites that have various photos of it... I think there are even a few floating around on here.
                I know when they first started the tour they only took you to in the front door foyer area (to see the elevator).
                Only took it in AP preview.
                Quote by Al:
                To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                -Al Lutz

Comment

*FUNFACT*
                  Club 33 is the only place at Disneyland that serves alcohol and the only place that has 2-ply tissue. Look here for more.
                  Don't forget the rules on Micechat! We need to work together to make sure this is the happiest place in cyberspace!

Starting Summer 2019: All photos available on my Instagram account

Comment

So where are the first 32 clubs? What do THEY serve?

Comment

In the underground tunnel system.
                      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

They used to allow Club 33 "passes" to be sold for charity, or at least overlooked this happening for awhile. I believe that they have since cracked down on "selling" of "passes" for any reason anytime. Your best bet is finding a member, as others have said. If you know anyone who is an employee or high up in a large corporate company, a lot have memberships for them to use.
                        sigpic

-melissa.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X