Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone film the 12/11 Tiana's Showboat Jubilee?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Did anyone film the 12/11 Tiana's Showboat Jubilee?

My friend and I were selected to be in the show on Friday, December 11th at 2:45 but we had nobody else with us. Which means we have no movies or photos to remember it. So I was hoping that someone out there would be able to help me out. I have been going crazy ever since we got back that night looking for something online!
    Last edited by wannabejack; 12-15-2009, 03:47 AM. Reason: more information needed to be added

Re: Did anyone film the 12/11 Tiana's Showboat Jubilee?

Originally posted by wannabejack View Post
    My friend and I were selected to be in the show on Friday, December 11th at 2:45 but we had nobody else with us. Which means we have no movies or photos to remember it. So I was hoping that someone out there would be able to help me out. I have been going crazy ever since we got back that night looking for something online!
    My family had the same dilemma. One of us was actually thinking of sitting out of the show so we could have some pictures.

If only they had photopass photographers for the actual show. I have never purchased from photopass but I would happily buy a picture from them if they photographed the show I was in. Hopefully a fellow micechatter was present and took some pictures. Best of luck!

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

curious, where and how were you picked? we saw the show on 12/13 and it was really good, much more than I expected it to be.
      Be Nice or Leave

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessLeia View Post
        curious, where and how were you picked? we saw the show on 12/13 and it was really good, much more than I expected it to be.
        Well I have always wanted to be an Entertainment CM since I did Parade of the Stars when I was younger. So when I do my Disneyland research, that's the kind of thing I look for first.

The trick is to find 3 CMs that are in Jubilee costumes about 45-60 min before show time between New Orleans Square and the boat dock in Frontierland. But get to them quick since they only give tickets out to 20 people per show.

If you are chosen you get to be in the 20 min. show along with keeping the ticket. It has characters from the movie on it and it explains what the ticket is for "New Orleans style"! You also get special beads and a special meet-and-greet with Tiana, Naveen and Lewis while the Mark Twain circles the Rivers of America to unload the cast at the dock.

Comment

if you want to cheat go to wear the people who are picked at mark twain doc behind the reserve rope 15 min before the show. there will be cast members there and they will sign you up for a show during the day might not be the next one. i did that both times i was picked worked well.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X