Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Tortillas???

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Free Tortillas???

    Everyone better know about the one thing in DCA of any value besides the soon-to-be-replaced Aladdin show: The free tortillas. For some reason they've been switching back and forth between their flour and corn machines lately, but mostly sticking with corn.

    The corn tortillas are just not that good. Don't get me wrong I love them, but when I'm stuffing them and making a taco. For just the tortilla itself flour is the way to go.

    Does anyone know why they keep insisting on corn? I remember they used to give away just flour like a few years ago. Also, when they resurrected the flour tortillas ONCE in the last few months, the lines were insane! The employee commented to us that she didn't know why the line was so long. Do they not understand we (Well at least me for sure) want flour!!!

    Discuss please.

  • #2
    Re: Free Tortillas???

    When I go, they rarely have the corn side open, it's always the flour. I like the flour ones.

    OT: On my recent trips, on my Birthday, they seem to give out less tortillas. It used to be like a dozen, but now, it's only 3 per bag now. The budget cuts are hitting harder then I expected.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Free Tortillas???

      Whenever I go the flour side is open. Now that I think about it, it seems like years since I saw the corn side open.




      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Free Tortillas???

        I got corn the last time I went in there, and blech. Didn't like it at all.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Free Tortillas???

          Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
          When I go, they rarely have the corn side open, it's always the flour. I like the flour ones.

          OT: On my recent trips, on my Birthday, they seem to give out less tortillas. It used to be like a dozen, but now, it's only 3 per bag now. The budget cuts are hitting harder then I expected.
          Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
          Whenever I go the flour side is open. Now that I think about it, it seems like years since I saw the corn side open.
          When was the last time you people went there? Just curious. Since around September they've been handing out corn more and more often.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Free Tortillas???

            Originally posted by MickeyIsMyne View Post
            I got corn the last time I went in there, and blech. Didn't like it at all.
            I'm glad I'm not the only one!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Free Tortillas???

              I agree out with the corn! Im sure you all do this but I love to take my tortillas over to the wharf and get some sweet butter and introduce the two. Man Mr Potato Head you have me craving those sweet sweet flour tortillias

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Free Tortillas???

                We went in Nov. and they were corn. The friends were with, had been there 2 days before and they were doing the flour...so they just switch back and forth...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Free Tortillas???

                  I've actually never been to the tortilla thing. I really have to remember to go one of these days.
                  Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Free Tortillas???

                    I have gotten the flour tortillas never the corn ones.
                    "You are watching FOX"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Free Tortillas???

                      I can confirm the "3 in a birthday" bag size, based on my birthday back in October. For me, it's been about 50/50 about getting flour or corn. I'm a flour guy, too.
                      Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Free Tortillas???

                        Flour>Corn. End of discussion.
                        MCDADMCA

                        ^clicky clicky^

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Free Tortillas???

                          I have always gotten the Flour also. I got Flour last Saturday.
                          Keith





                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Free Tortillas???

                            I think I've only gotten corn once.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Free Tortillas???

                              3 in a birthday pack? What is the world coming to. Did they use the tortillias for those wonderful lime chips and cinnamon chips? I once heard that they do.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Free Tortillas???

                                I'll be ther wierd one, I prefer corn tortillas. Much more flavor and a lot better for you!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Free Tortillas???

                                  Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
                                  When was the last time you people went there? Just curious. Since around September they've been handing out corn more and more often.
                                  I went on my Birthday, Friday.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Free Tortillas???

                                    Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
                                    When was the last time you people went there? Just curious. Since around September they've been handing out corn more and more often.
                                    I was there on Friday night and they were giving out flour. Every Tuesday I always seem to end up at the park and they are always giving out flour then too.




                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Free Tortillas???

                                      Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                      I went on my Birthday, Friday.
                                      Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
                                      I was there on Friday night and they were giving out flour. Every Tuesday I always seem to end up at the park and they are always giving out flour then too.
                                      Maybe it's a day-by-day thing then. We usually go on Sunday. I think I've been Friday once, maybe this was when they had flour? Can anyone confirm this?

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Free Tortillas???

                                        Now when you go you can get up to three a day. Every one you get you need to watch the video again . I just like it because it is one of the few things that are free at disneyland.
                                        Don't forget the rules on Micechat! We need to work together to make sure this is the happiest place in cyberspace!

                                        Starting Summer 2019: All photos available on my Instagram account

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X