Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prolly a bad idea huh?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Fun] Prolly a bad idea huh?

    I want to go to DL after I finish my finals on Thursday, bad idea huh? Way crowded?

  • #2
    Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

    More than likely, but man I wish I could do it, lol. Drawback of living six to eight hours from the Resort.
    "It matters not how strait the gate how charged with Punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul" -- W.E. Henley

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

      Crowded, but not crowded enough to stop you from going to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

        Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
        Crowded, but not crowded enough to stop you from going to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!

        That is definitely my attitude, it's just that I don't have an AP and I just want to make sure I get my money's worth of time. I really want an AP though What they run for now adays?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

          If you want to go who cares about the crowds? Fine way to celebrate a good exam if you ask me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

            Originally posted by aashee View Post
            If you want to go who cares about the crowds? Fine way to celebrate a good exam if you ask me.
            That is true, I mean I think I deserve it after 6 finals eh?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

              Winter Break has started so, yes. There will be crowds. But if you have a pass. Just go and relax and have a good time. Watch the parade and some shows.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
                That is true, I mean I think I deserve it after 6 finals eh?
                heck yea! I might be going down next week to "celebrate":yea:. I say go for it!

                I've got a premium pass, and it's close to around $400, but you do get a TON of benefits, no blockout days, free parking, lots of discounts, etc. the others are cheaper than that. Cheapest, I believe, is just over $100.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                  Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
                  That is definitely my attitude, it's just that I don't have an AP and I just want to make sure I get my money's worth of time. I really want an AP though What they run for now adays?
                  i think if you live in Southern California you can pay for it monthly now, or something like that. But in any case the prices listed on the site are $429 for he Annual Passport and $289 for the Deluxe Annual Passport. For Southern California Residents you have two options, Southern California Annual Passport for $194 (215 pre-selected days) and Southern California Select Annual Passport for $144 (170 pre-selected days).
                  "It matters not how strait the gate how charged with Punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul" -- W.E. Henley

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                    Go Thursday for sure... From Friday till Jan. 3rd will be at maximum crowd, Thursday should not be as bad....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                      also later at night and early in the morning light crowds for the first and last hour. If you go for the whole day. Single rider passes are always your friends!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                        Awww, don't tell me its going to be crowded! I'm going to be there since I'm going to the Sugarcult concert at the HOB LOL. I want it to be light... Though, I just got back from DL last month so I will probably spend a lot of time in CA this time...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                          Yeah ima go no matter what, just don't know if I should go for an AP?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                            I'm going on Thursday too, whether there's crowds or not, so I don't think it matters.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                              Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
                              Yeah ima go no matter what, just don't know if I should go for an AP?
                              One Day Park Hopper: $91

                              SoCal Select Pass: $145

                              I think that's pretty self-explanatory! Remember if you buy the pass Thursday, even though it's a blackout date you can still use it the day you bought it. They give you a free blackout day exception pass. (Normally $40)

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                                Actually the One-Day Park Hopper is now $97. Also get a parking pass! It's around $70-80 for free parking, you can add it to any pass. (Normally $14 a day)

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                                  Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
                                  One Day Park Hopper: $91

                                  SoCal Select Pass: $145

                                  I think that's pretty self-explanatory! Remember if you buy the pass Thursday, even though it's a blackout date you can still use it the day you bought it. They give you a free blackout day exception pass. (Normally $40)
                                  Are you serious? That is pretty awesome that they let you in the day you get it, even if blacked out. Is there anyway I can see the blackout days before I go to DL on Thurs?

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                                    Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
                                    Are you serious? That is pretty awesome that they let you in the day you get it, even if blacked out. Is there anyway I can see the blackout days before I go to DL on Thurs?
                                    Pass Price and Info (Also has link for Included Parking)

                                    https://tickets.disney.go.com/buy/Ti...QBwlKFyQ%3D%3D

                                    Blackout Day Calendar:

                                    Disneyland Resort&reg - Annual Passholder Blockout Calendar

                                    It even looks like it's unblocked the 17th!
                                    Last edited by Mr. Potato Head; 12-15-2009, 03:45 PM. Reason: More Info Added

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                                      Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
                                      Pass Price and Info (Also has link for Included Parking)

                                      https://tickets.disney.go.com/buy/Ti...QBwlKFyQ%3D%3D

                                      Blackout Day Calendar:

                                      Disneyland Resort&reg - Annual Passholder Blockout Calendar

                                      It even looks like it's unblocked the 17th!
                                      Dude awesome, thx for everything. I may have to go for this

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Prolly a bad idea huh?

                                        Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
                                        Dude awesome, thx for everything. I may have to go for this
                                        Normally we go once a year and spend $600+ on One-Day Park Hoppers for everyone. This year we saw the AP deals and couldn't resist!

                                        We were planning on Deluxe but had to stick with the regular SoCals (Not Select) because it would have been more than we would've liked. So much better having an AP than going one day a year. You really get to slow down and enjoy everything.

                                        Hope you plan on getting an AP. I'm sure other Mice Chatters are about ready to slaughter me because I'm contributing the the AP crowds!

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X