Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Disneyland 12/13 and 12/14!

Hey everyone! I've come to MiceAge/Chat on and off for years now and have finally signed up I surprised my boyfriend with an annual passport Sunday and we enjoyed both parks Sunday and Monday. Surprisingly, Sunday was a lot less crowded than Monday. I think it was because people were afraid it would still be raining. Good for us! The park was amazing, the only complaint I have is my sore feet! What do you all do to keep happy strong feet goin?

I am lazy, I know it would be much cooler to post my pictures here but I'll just link to my facebook album. I also took a video of the firework show. We already want to go back, but our pass blocks us for two weeks. How much extra do you have to pay to go? I was thinking New Years Eve (after reading someone's post on here about it, sounds amazing).

I believe that is all for now, I look forward to meeting you all and commenting all the posts.

Now for the good part, the pictures! Katie Johnson's Photos - Christmas Disneyland 2009! | Facebook

xoxo - katie

Re: Disneyland 12/13 and 12/14!

Great pictures and Welcome to Micechat!

Comment

Welcome to micechat! I love all your ride photos, haha.
      And your hair is so awesome!

Comment

What fun! Those are some great shots!

Comment

Love that photo! I think it's between $40-45 (I forget which) to go on a blackout day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post

Love that photo! I think it's between $40-45 (I forget which) to go on a blackout day.
            Is that for both parks? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mickatey View Post
              Is that for both parks? Thanks!
              Alright I found the page. Read the 3rd Question:

Disneyland&reg - Annual Passholder FAQ

It says, "Blockout day tickets are available for purchase and are valid on a day that your Annual Passport is blocked out but you wish to visit the Resort Theme Parks. Blockout Day tickets are Park HopperDisneyland

Comment

Welcome to MC Katie and I enjoyed your pics very much. Thanks for your efforts!

Comment

Great pictures, it makes my wait for my trip in February that much quicker. Good job really. Eh, only 70 more days until I'll be there taking pictures and video, well ridding rides too of course!!
                  "It matters not how strait the gate how charged with Punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul" -- W.E. Henley

Comment

thanks everyone!! i can't wait to go back already, i wish i could live there

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X