This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Christmas Time In Disneyland 2009

Highlights from our December 2009 visit to Disneyland & California Adventure. Have a happy & safe holiday season.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Pz3WQ72Sc"]YouTube - Christmas Time At Disneyland 2009[/ame]

Re: Christmas Time In Disneyland 2009

Great Video, Wish I could have gone to DL one more time during Christmas.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Crowds have been moderate since Saturday, two more days left. We've had a great time.

Comment

Extremely nice video--thank you!

Comment

Great video. Hopefully I can make it next year.

Comment

Great video. Love all your videos. Can't wait to go back again. Thanks for sharing.
            Last edited by kat3010; 12-16-2009, 10:16 AM. Reason: I hit the wrong icon! Sorry! Definately a thumbs up!

Comment

thanks much

Comment

Wow, I didn't think I would actually sit through an entire 9 minute video, but I'm glad to say I did! Great work!

Comment

Wonderful video! Thanks!!!
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Standing ovation! :clap: I LOVED your video. Thank you so much for sharing. I had to share with my friends. Too excellent not to.

Comment

Sorry I missed the trips year. This video is the next best thing to being there! Thanks d

Comment

great video! :yea:

Comment

That was the best video out there that ive seen well done!
                          !!!aplause!!!:clap:
                          it made me love disneyland a whole bunch more haha great job! -ive seen others on youtube and most arent as greatly edited as yours.
                          wow i hope you had a great time there and having fun while taping it all

Comment

Very awesome camera work! I loved it, just fantastic. Now let's see some HD from you!!

Comment

I love these videos. Very, very well done.

Comment

We didn't get to make the trip down this year so seeing this video was was wonderful. It really helps when you get the sites and sounds of the Park together, and it was all timed to the Christmas music perfectly! Thanks!!!

Missing Disneyland...
                                Jewish American Disney Princess

Comment

okay, This is a long video so I have a lot to say.
                                  first off- WOW! the whole video is amazing! I can imagine how much time it took to get all of these shots compiled.
                                  second- how did you get such fluid camera motion? did you bring a jib arm/dolley on your trip or do you just have one seriously tricked out tripod?
                                  third- do you use pinnacle studio for editing?

This is just mindblowing. keep up the fantastic work!

Say goodbye to the people onshore because you will never see them again...

then again you've probably never seen them before

Check out my first trip report! It's full to the brim with epicness.
                                  AND HERE IS MY NEWEST TRIP REPORT!!! It's better because it's new. and in space.

Hey Look! I'm onYouTube

Comment

okay, This is a long video so I have a lot to say.
                                    first off- WOW! the whole video is amazing! I can imagine how much time it took to get all of these shots compiled.
                                    second- how did you get such fluid camera motion? did you bring a jib arm/dolley on your trip or do you just have one seriously tricked out tripod?
                                    third- do you use pinnacle studio for editing?

This is just mindblowing. keep up the fantastic work!
                                    First Thanks for the nice words. Sounds like you shoot a little video yourself.

I've been shooting video for a long time, film before that. I use a lot of "shooting trick" light poles, railings you name it. Although I have used a tripod in the past, this trip I did not.
                                    I did use a small mono-pod for the fireworks, small world & night parade. Those were all in one night. ALL the rest was handheld. Yes I use Pinnacle editing at home and have used AVID professionally.

Thanks again for noticing I had fun making it. Happy Holidays!

Comment

haha. i only went once this entire christmas season. it was awful. shoulder to shoulder. couldn't even move. the crowd control people were directing us. that just takes the fun and enjoyment out of it all.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X