Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DEP Best Viewing Locations?

I apologize if this has been answered before, I did a search and couldn't find it.

We are heading to DL this weekend with the primary purpose of seeing the DEP on Saturday night. What will be the best viewing location for this? Where does the shortened route go? How far in advance should we be going to save seats?

Thanks!

Re: DEP Best Viewing Locations?

Originally posted by kanga View Post
    I apologize if this has been answered before, I did a search and couldn't find it.

We are heading to DL this weekend with the primary purpose of seeing the DEP on Saturday night. What will be the best viewing location for this? Where does the shortened route go? How far in advance should we be going to save seats?

Thanks!
    If it follows Pixar Play Parade's Route (Jump in if I'm wrong please!), the best spot is at the farmer's market, sitting at the picnic tables facing the Mission Tortilla Factory. There are a couple trees, but you can still see comfortably, with noone in front or awkwardly behind you, you have our own table and seats! Definitely the way to go.

Comment

The best for me is in the sunshine plaza(the side thats the actual plaza) you can see all the floats and the musics all around you and if you get the back you can just stand or sit on the edge of the planters and you get a great view!

Comment

Thanks! The picnic tables sound really good to our family. We'll check it out!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X