This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Downtown Disney TubaChristmas Tues Dec. 22nd

EDIT: THE DATE ON THE SUBJECT OF THIS POST IS INCORRECT! It should be Tues. the 22nd of December. I apologize for any confusion.

That's right, it's time for TubaChristmas again! Come see hundreds of tuba and euphonium players playing Christmas carols outside the AMC Theaters at Downtown Disney. TubaChristmas has been entertaining people with wonderful holiday music for over 35 years. If you haven't ever seen a TubaChristmas event you will not want to miss this. The event begins at 2 PM on Tuesday December 22nd outside the Downtown Disney AMC Theaters. If you are interested in performing for the TubaChristmas, registration begins at 8 AM in the DTD valet parking lot. All tuba and euphonium players are welcome, but must bring their own music stand and chair. Registration costs $5 and a limited number of music books will be available for $15.

TUBACHRISTMAS Locations
    Last edited by BassBone; 12-16-2009, 09:41 PM. Reason: WRONG DATE
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

re: Downtown Disney TubaChristmas Tues Dec. 22nd

Sweet! I performed in Hollywood one year for this.
    ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

I always wanted to do this. Too bad I play trumpet, not tuba. But, hey at least it is brass!

Comment

My husband's a trumpet player also...he'd love to do something like this. He'd also love to listen to it being played by the tubas. I don't think we can make it for this, but BassBone, I hope you have a fantastic time and maybe someone will video it???
        Last edited by SnorkletsMom; 12-16-2009, 06:51 PM. Reason: Hey...I have a star!

Comment

Re: Downtown Disney TubaChristmas Tues Dec. 22nd

We'll be there.
          Steve

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X