Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Question That Miceage loves so dearly!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Another Question That Miceage loves so dearly!!

heyy all! okay so i know miceage lovesbirthday ticket promotion questions so here it goes...
    Okay so my friend went to disneyland on her birthday to get her free ticket, she didnt use the ticket, she is not a passholder and has not had a pass before... so as she did not use the ticket at all on her bday when retrieved, she plans to use it another day sometime next week. she asks me if this is do-able. i told her yes cuz i heard from a few CM and other ppl that it is still valid after bday but this tip is held clandestinly so every one does not do this so my dear question is can someone clear this and confirm it cuz plz plz plz i hope this is true cuz if not i have people that will probaly wanna shoot me...
    btw if it helps to know her bday was on the 15th

Re: Another Question That Miceage loves so dearly!!

I am not quite sure. I only thought that you could get a ticket for later use if you are an annual passholder. But, I am not quite sure, so don't fully trust me.

Comment

The free admission to a Theme Park on your birthday offer is only valid for free admission on your birthday in 2009.

Comment

Only good the day of. Sorry.
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

uh ohh ......

Comment

Originally posted by e.p.ripley**2 View Post
            heyy all! okay so i know miceage lovesbirthday ticket promotion questions so here it goes...
            Okay so my friend went to disneyland on her birthday to get her free ticket, she didnt use the ticket, she is not a passholder and has not had a pass before... so as she did not use the ticket at all on her bday when retrieved, she plans to use it another day sometime next week. she asks me if this is do-able. i told her yes cuz i heard from a few CM and other ppl that it is still valid after bday but this tip is held clandestinly so every one does not do this so my dear question is can someone clear this and confirm it cuz plz plz plz i hope this is true cuz if not i have people that will probaly wanna shoot me...
            btw if it helps to know her bday was on the 15th
            (didn't read down farther to see if already answered, so if it was...that plus side, I did have a source)
            According to Disney
            That day and that day only.
            Imagine if everyone used the park tickets any day after their birthday.
            The place is already crowded.

Q: I can't come on my birthday. Can I get free admission to a Theme Park on another day?
            A: Unfortunately, no. The free admission to a Theme Park on your birthday offer is only valid for free admission on your birthday in 2009.

Source: Celebrations Disneyland Free Admission On Your Birthday Page
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz

Comment

My mom thought she could do this- except she tried to do it before.

We tried. And we were told to come back on her birthday only- the only day she could use/acquire the ticket.

one hundred and one

Comment

Why did your friend go get it and not use it? Or more importantly, why didn't she ask a CM then if this was possible?

Sorry your friend didn't get her free day at Disneyland.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Nope. Can't. Nope. Sorry.
                  Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                  Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X