This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Renting a Park Hopper??

Was reading this thread Ticket Booth Hours and this ebay ad was displayed. Link removed by Moderator. Sounds like this person is renting Park Hopper tickets. Can that kind of thing be blocked?
    Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 12-18-2009, 10:52 AM.

Re: Renting a Park Hopper??

What??? That is crazy fishy. You meet the person 1/2 hour before park opens and must return the ticket to them at the end of the day. Sounds completely wrong on so many levels and who are the dumb people who think this is legit/ok? My fav part is when it says "all tickets are fast pass capable", as if some tickets sold aren't?

Comment

Originally posted by RazMtaZ View Post
      What??? That is crazy fishy. You meet the person 1/2 hour before park opens and must return the ticket to them at the end of the day. Sounds completely wrong on so many levels and who are the dumb people who think this is legit/ok? My fav part is when it says "all tickets are fast pass capable", as if some tickets sold aren't?
      Well somehow he's got good feedback... Link removed by Moderator.

I think you should just suck it up and go the official way. Cough up the $97, or get an AP. Worth it either way.
      Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 12-18-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

This makes (at least) thread #4 relating to purchasing tickets the unofficial way this month...all the other were closed by the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
          This makes (at least) thread #4 relating to purchasing tickets the unofficial way this month...all the other were closed by the mods.
          Yup. The consensus is: it violates Disney's rules and the people who do it seem kinda sketchy; thus don't do it.

Comment

I don't understand how that would even work. You have to put your finger in the scanner to activate the ticket.

Comment

Moderator Note:

Folks, this is against Disney's terms of use for their tickets. We regret that a Google ad sparked this discussion, and understand the desire to discuss the topic. Since we are all about playing by the rules on MiceChat, this is a subject that we just don't discuss, because it invariably leads to other variations on reusing Disney tickets in one way or another.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thread closed.
              Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 12-18-2009, 11:55 AM. Reason: Clarify the reason for closing thread.
              "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
              raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X