This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] quick parking advice please

We are going to DL Sunday and Monday, we are staying at the Hilton. Looking at their website I cannot tell if they have a shuttle. There will be 3 adults and 3 boys and 2 strollers. My daughter was planning on driving and parking due to the stroller issue , but it sounds like we could be dealing with remote parking and shuttles to DL anyway. Whats our best stradegy?

Re: quick parking advice please

I'd call the Hilton. Tell them you are going to be staying there and ask if they provide shuttle service to the Resort and back. Considering how close the hotel is to the resort I don't see why they wouldn't offer shuttle service. There also is shuttle service from the Convention Center (adjacent to the Hilton) if resort traffic is being rerouted there.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they don't offer their own shuttle, but ART probably picks up there. ART is the local public bus system.

Comment

When I took shots from there last Summer, it really didn't seem like that much of a walk. I couldn't tell you how many yards it is, but from the hotel, it would just be hang a left, go up to the signal, walk up to the GCH, cut through to the security station and you're there. Or maybe it's shorter on Harbor. Either way, it seemed about as far as it was to park in Pumba. Maybe a 15 minute walk? Don't shoot me if I'm way off here. The Hilton is literally on the other side of Katella from DCA, but maybe it's too much of a hike for the little ones.

Comment

Is the Hilton by the Anaheim Convention Center?

It is a Shore walk.

Also there is the ART Bus.

Post picture the sign at Dianeyland

Last edited by akfandisney; 12-18-2009, 07:33 PM.

Toy Story Mania construction:
          Older photo
          New Photo

Member of
          MiceChat WDW Trip
          Next trip
          2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Walking there would not be a problem with kids but back after a long dqy not on the radar. It just seems silly to pay to park at the resort and end up at a remote parking location and have to shuttle it anyhow. Unfortuately I am not a big fan or Art . Also has anyone caught a cab back from the park and is it really expensive to go a couple of blocks? I see them out by the entrance all the time ready for hire.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X