Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos: A Unique Look at the Lights of DL (and other odds & ends)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Photos: A Unique Look at the Lights of DL (and other odds & ends)

I thought I would share some other photos I've taken within the last week at Disneyland with you guys. But more specifically, I want to show some more unique viewpoints and the themed lights and sign posts that you can find in many of the different areas of DL, as well as some random details you may not completely notice so often mixed in.

For the great photographers that submit photos here, the technical info for these photos is a 1970s Pentax SMC f/1.4 prime adapted to a Canon T1i at 1600iso. No tripods.. hope everybody enjoys them.

And a few other odds & ends:

DL is such a beautiful place!
    Last edited by scorsese; 12-18-2009, 05:19 PM.

Re: Photos: A Unique Look at the Lights of DL (and other odds & ends)

absolutely gorgous photos. bravo

Comment

i like how you took pictures of the lights and such, cause really i've never noticed them
      Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
      You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
      Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Nice job without the tripod! Gotta love that 1.4. Good to see some more great photos coming from an "old" camera.

Comment

I love the one of Dumbo. Thanks for sharing.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

These photos are stunning! Simply breathtaking. Thank you so much for sharing them with us! Makes you stop and think about all of the little details that make up Disneyland.
            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Wow! Those are incredible photographs! I'm extremely impressed! Congrats!

Comment

Thanks for the amazing comments! Here are a few more:

Comment

Excellent pics!

Comment

i'm a sucker for this thread. You have inspired me to take a few lamp shots the next time i go for a picture walk.
                    my Disneyland and stuff photo album

my Disneyland and stuff photo album: 2

my Disneyland and stuff photo album: 3

Comment

wow those r rly good pics!!!! thanksss for sharing!!!!
                      So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Beautiful stuff.

Comment

those photos are amazing! thank you so much for sharing! It gives me hope, that someday i can do that well with photographs
                          if i cant be a good example, let me be a horrible warning

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

I love the dumbo one. The mermaid one freaks me out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X