This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Unblocked AP Madness

Lots of ap crowds tonight at disneyland. I'm sitting next to people who haven't been here for the holidays in fourteen years. Feeling sorry for them right now. Waiting for the parade, like thousands of others right now.

Click here to view the OFFICIAL TRIP REPORT
    Last edited by Goover; 12-19-2009, 09:23 AM.

Re: Unblocked AP Madness

god, i envy you....lol enjoy ur time!

Comment

I've yet to have the nighttime xmas experience at Disneyland this year. XD I need to go back!!!!!

Comment

I wish I were there! (I know, I know...I just came back. What of it...?!) Anyway...I really wish I were there to see my beloved parade, ELECTRICAL PARADE!

Have fun!

- Joe

Comment

I haven't missed a Christmas at D-land is soooo many years.
          Sad I'm not going this year.
          I get, well go in March (just not the same)
          Those who are there should be sooooo happy, not unhappy.
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

I've never been at Disneyland during the Christmas time. I look forward to doing it in the future though.
            DisneyTwins
            Since May 2003

Comment

I have yet to watch the parade, thats when I take advantage and get on rides! (btw- I was very disappointed in the Christmas fireworks)

Comment

BTW-how the heck are you posting these things on your phone? I have an iphone and its not that quick and easy to sign on this! :0

Comment

Originally posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
                  BTW-how the heck are you posting these things on your phone? I have an iphone and its not that quick and easy to sign on this! :0
                  Agreed. iPhone/ATT reception (in terms of data speed) is horrible at Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                    Agreed. iPhone/ATT reception (in terms of data speed) is horrible at Disneyland!
                    Are you using 3G? Mine is slow, but tolerable, depending on where I am in the park. If you are in line for SM, forget about it. But from Frontierland, it's really not too bad, compared to the first generation iphone. Tip: Don't wait for Micechat to load all the way. Stop the page from loading after it's about 1/3 of the way up and begin posting. That usually saves a bit of time for me.

Comment

Blackberry bold... Makes things very easy. Justt saw the fireworks and was snowed on in small world. Never noticed they changed the opening dialogue untinow.

Comment

Fantasmic screens on for no aparent reason.

Comment

:wave: Lucky you! Wish I could've been there. So much to see on what is essentially the last unblocked date for APers. Return of EP, Lincoln, last 2 weeks of Tiana's Showboat Jubilee... Even with the huge crowd it would have been worth it to be there.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Goover View Post
                            Blackberry bold... Makes things very easy. Justt saw the fireworks and was snowed on in small world. Never noticed they changed the opening dialogue untinow.
                            Hate the opening dialog now. Why in the world did they get rid of the "grandmotherly voice?" Every time I hear the new dialog, even though it's been this way now since last year, I believe, it just sounds so wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                              HAHAHA I have a Samsung Impression from AT&T SWEET work like a charm I even get EDGE in Indy (blame it on the bad 3g radio)
                              Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

My ATT Blackberry curve works fine in the parks!
                                --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

I had a blast there on 12/18!! The key was to get there early and just have fun with it. I left after the first Christmas parade though, I knew by nightfall it'd be a madhouse!
                                  This post brought to you by Eli ♥
                                  You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's that about?
                                  LA GALAXYCHELSEA FCARSENAL FC

http://www.seashepherd.org

Comment

Originally posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
                                    Anyway...I really wish I were there to see my beloved parade, ELECTRICAL PARADE!
                                    Does anyone know if the parade ever went off last night? We were in DL, but my sister and her family waited til 9:30 in DCA and the parade still hadn't started, despite the official step-off time of 8:45. They had 2 little kids with them, so they finally had to pack it up and go home.

It was crazy crowded last night, but we still had a fun time! :ap:
                                    A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
                                      Does anyone know if the parade ever went off last night? We were in DL, but my sister and her family waited til 9:30 in DCA and the parade still hadn't started, despite the official step-off time of 8:45. They had 2 little kids with them, so they finally had to pack it up and go home.

It was crazy crowded last night, but we still had a fun time! :ap:
                                      From what I recall it actually started around 9:30. I remember because fireworks were going off at around the same time. I saw a group sitting in front of me leave and not even 2-3 minutes later the parade started. I felt bad that they left so close to showtime. ):

Comment

Why did the Electric Light Parade start so late?? That's ridiculous! I'm glad I didn't stay and wait I would have been pissed.
                                        This post brought to you by Eli ♥
                                        You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's that about?
                                        LA GALAXYCHELSEA FCARSENAL FC

http://www.seashepherd.org

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X