This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Mouse Pancakes at Disneyland

Hi everyone! I feel like such a Disneyland novice because I have to ask this question, but here goes:

My dad and I are going to be at Disneyland on Friday and he mentioned that he wanted to get Mickey Mouse pancakes. Now the fact that I don't really care for breakfast food, combined with the fact that I'm usually not at the park till noon at the earliest means that I have no idea where to look for these. Do all the places that serve breakfast do these? Do you have to request them if you're not buying a kid's breakfast? And most importantly, do I have to make a reservation now?

There I did it...I've admitted that I am inept at having breakfast at Disneyland. You can point and laugh if you must, but I'd appreciate an answer when you're done. Thanks guys.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Re: Mickey Mouse Pancakes at Disneyland

I've gotten them at the River Belle Terrace bright and early in the morning.

Comment

Oh thank you! That gives me hope because I love their fruit plate, so I'm not stuck getting food I'm not fond of!
      The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

River Belle Terrace is where I always eat them. I love those Mickey shaped pancakes. It's just not the same when I make them at home.
        "Who inspects these rides anyway, Dopey and Goofy?"

Comment

Mickey mimosas....mmmmmmm
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Those were my favorite growing up. Make sure to get there early, I think breakfast stops around 11 or 10 30. You can call and make reservations.

Comment

I don't usually eat stuff like that ... but exceptions must be made at DL.

Comment

Yup, I have to thank DL, it's becuase of those 'specially shaped' pancakes my kids will eat 'non-mickey' pancakes now.
                sigpic

Comment

I like pancakes.

Comment

When I went last year to DL, I went to the Plaza Inn Breakfast Buffet. They didn't have pancakes but they did have Mickey Mouse Waffles along with other pastries and made-to-order omletes and other things that I can't remember.

As much fun as they are to look at, I really really had a hard time getting the nerve to bit into Mickey's face. I know it sounds weird but I just couldn't!
                    :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                    --------------------------------------------------------
                    :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
                      I like pancakes.
                      Pancakes can cause great change.
                      -Monorail Man

Comment

They have 'em at Goofy's Kitchen in the Disneyland Hotel. Plus you can do the macarena with Baloo and Snow White. What more could you ask for in the morning?
                        sigpic
                        Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Yummy...pancakes sounds good...

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                            I've gotten them at the River Belle Terrace bright and early in the morning.
                            Yup! I used to love being able to making them in the morning when the cook was on break/lunch. I was HORRIBLE at it, so I'd make them too big for the plate and stuff (was it on purpose, I don't know! Heh heh). I also used to spend TOO much time decorating them after asking kids if they wanted a Minnie or Mickey one. :P

Ahh... those were the days.
                            Burnt Toast
                            The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by Small Panda After All
                              Hi everyone! I feel like such a Disneyland novice because I have to ask this question, but here goes:

My dad and I are going to be at Disneyland on Friday and he mentioned that he wanted to get Mickey Mouse pancakes. Now the fact that I don't really care for breakfast food, combined with the fact that I'm usually not at the park till noon at the earliest means that I have no idea where to look for these. Do all the places that serve breakfast do these? Do you have to request them if you're not buying a kid's breakfast? And most importantly, do I have to make a reservation now?

There I did it...I've admitted that I am inept at having breakfast at Disneyland. You can point and laugh if you must, but I'd appreciate an answer when you're done. Thanks guys.
                              Hurray! Some one else who doesn't keep obscene hours. Point and Laugh? No, I commend you for having the courage to come forward and stand for the rest of us creatures of the night.:clap:

Kudos on going with Dad. I went to Universal Studios in July with mine in July and we had a blast! I got to see him in a very different light. He had so much fun we talked he and his new girlfriend into flying out to Vegas next month!
                              A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                              In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X