• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sir clinksalot
    replied
    Re: New Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln Iphone Video

Originally posted by HV10N90 View Post
    The Peanuts picture you use for you icon is copyrighted, did you get permission to use it. If not you are breaking the rules so save the lecture.
    U.S. Copyright Office - Fair Use

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
    No, its about disturbing other guests too.

The move to little lcd screens on video cameras was annoying to those sitting behind you, but these cellphone/iPhoners can be just plain rude. And I say that as an iPhone user.
    For the record, I do videotape sometimes on attractions where it is allowed (Pirates, etc) ... but I ALWAYS use the eye viewfinder and not the LCD Viewfinder as to not disrupt other people.

Leave a comment:

• disneyDragon923
    replied

Wow, those are some good videoes. I was there yesterday and saw this show myself and thought it was really good, and despite the no flash photos I snapped a quick photo with my iPhone just like you, very sly and secretive.

Leave a comment:

• WestsideCM99
    replied

At the exit there is a picture of Miley mixed in with various presidents and legends.
    WHAT???!!!?

Originally posted by bfdf55 View Post
    To be more precise, Miley is included in a group of popular entertainers including Elvis and Michael Jackson.
    PHEW.. oh thank God.

Leave a comment:

• HV10N90
    replied

The iPhone screen was at it's dimmest point, I had It in a pouch flush against a backpack on my lap. There was no light showing and the theater was empty late at night with no one behind me.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymouse
    replied

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    It's not JUST about disturbing other guests, it's about following the rules. Something most people on this site are very passionate about.
    No, its about disturbing other guests too.

The move to little lcd screens on video cameras was annoying to those sitting behind you, but these cellphone/iPhoners can be just plain rude. And I say that as an iPhone user.

- Screen is VERY bright and large
    - Screen doesn't turn off so it's like a spotlight
    - Requires higher camera angle so it's usually held at eye level

And most of all... Quality is garbage. So you just held up a 3" spotlight in some poor kids face for the entire show in order to get a grainy video of Aladdin that you probably won't ever watch. Sorry to be such a grump about this, but its a trend that I'm not fond of and it's getting worse.

(BTW. I'm not directing this at the OP. It's just an opinion based on my personal experiences)

Leave a comment:

• HV10N90
    replied

The Peanuts picture you use for you icon is copyrighted, did you get permission to use it. If not you are breaking the rules so save the lecture.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Originally posted by SanDiegoAl View Post
    Do you also take flash photos on Pirates as well??!!
    :lmao:

Originally posted by SiRocket View Post
    omg... he broke the rules and took a video of lincoln that didn't disturb other guests like flash does... WOW.. LOL some of you people that have nothing better to nit pick at.

Nice videos to the OP! Thanks for your efforts for us that don't live at the park daily.
    It's not JUST about disturbing other guests, it's about following the rules. Something most people on this site are very passionate about.

Leave a comment:

• SiRocket
    replied

omg... he broke the rules and took a video of lincoln that didn't disturb other guests like flash does... WOW.. LOL some of you people that have nothing better to nit pick at.

Nice videos to the OP! Thanks for your efforts for us that don't live at the park daily.

Leave a comment:

• SanDiegoAl
    replied

Do you also take flash photos on Pirates as well??!!

Leave a comment:

• bfdf55
    replied

At the exit there is a picture of Miley mixed in with various presidents and legends.
    To be more precise, Miley is included in a group of popular entertainers including Elvis and Michael Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• HV10N90
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Expo_Seeker40
    replied

What's that in the video about Miley Cyrus at the exit?

Leave a comment:

• HMF
    replied

I took these videos on my iPhone which was on top of my camera bag. Sorry for the weird angle but it's better than nothing. Hope you enjoy.

YouTube - MR LINCOLN

YouTube - NEW GREAT MOMENTS WITH MR. LINCOLN SHOT WITH IPHONE 2/2
    Very good

Leave a comment:

• HV10N90
    started a topic Video New Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln Iphone Video

New Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln Iphone Video

I took these videos on my iPhone which was on top of my camera bag. Sorry for the weird angle but it's better than nothing. Hope you enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Nint6QSys]YouTube - MR LINCOLN[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u63zcXyp5hY]YouTube - NEW GREAT MOMENTS WITH MR. LINCOLN SHOT WITH IPHONE 2/2[/ame]

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X