Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Fun] Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

    me and my family went to disneyland yesterday. my brother did not bring his camera because he thugh nothing important was going to happen. he was BEYOND WRONG. this is what he missed:
    -toy story mania evac
    -WOC testing
    -screaming backstage
    -area between tomorrowland and mainstreet backstage which was opened due
    to alot of traffic
    -submarine waterfall not working, revealing showbuilding
    -submarine going backwards because of breakdown
    -fantasyland catfight
    this is why you always should bring a camera to Disneyland. anyone else have similar experiences?

  • #2
    Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

    of all that...I would be most interested in the catfight
    Originally posted by Ckelef1 View Post
    me and my family went to disneyland yesterday. my brother did not bring his camera because he thugh nothing important was going to happen. he was BEYOND WRONG. this is what he missed:
    -toy story mania evac
    -WOC testing
    -screaming backstage
    -area between tomorrowland and mainstreet backstage which was opened due
    to alot of traffic
    -submarine waterfall not working, revealing showbuilding
    -submarine going backwards because of breakdown
    -fantasyland catfight
    this is why you always should bring a camera to Disneyland. anyone else have similar experiences?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

      Fantasyland Catfight? Please elaborate.
      Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror



      Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
      Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

        they blocked the area between mad tea party and alice for parade viewing. this lady kept trying to shove her way through the line even though she couldn't go. a pregnant lady told her she couldn't go and the first lady blew up in curse words.they for a second were about to strangle each other, but other people broke it up. the pregnant lady went about her business and the other one kept talking smack. she left eventually with everyone happy. it was much more interesting and fun to watch then the mad tea party. cm's didn't do a thing about it. they noticed it but didn't say anything. probably because they couldn't understand what they were saying, since they were speaking in spanish. the poor emotionally scarred kids

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

          that why i always have my cell for the pics i need what i don't have my camera.. then i transfer them on my camera when i get home.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

            Originally posted by Ckelef1 View Post
            they blocked the area between mad tea party and alice for parade viewing. this lady kept trying to shove her way through the line even though she couldn't go. a pregnant lady told her she couldn't go and the first lady blew up in curse words.they for a second were about to strangle each other, but other people broke it up. the pregnant lady went about her business and the other one kept talking smack. she left eventually with everyone happy. it was much more interesting and fun to watch then the mad tea party. cm's didn't do a thing about it. they noticed it but didn't say anything. probably because they couldn't understand what they were saying, since they were speaking in spanish. the poor emotionally scarred kids

            Smirk...People can be such jerks sometimes. but who doesn't love a cat fight? I wanted to make sure you wern't talking about real cats...
            Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror



            Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
            Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

              How was the TSMM Evacuation?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                Originally posted by Ckelef1 View Post
                they blocked the area between mad tea party and alice for parade viewing. this lady kept trying to shove her way through the line even though she couldn't go. a pregnant lady told her she couldn't go and the first lady blew up in curse words.they for a second were about to strangle each other, but other people broke it up. the pregnant lady went about her business and the other one kept talking smack. she left eventually with everyone happy. it was much more interesting and fun to watch then the mad tea party. cm's didn't do a thing about it. they noticed it but didn't say anything. probably because they couldn't understand what they were saying, since they were speaking in spanish. the poor emotionally scarred kids
                Am I the only one who was hoping for a literal cat fight?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                  got evac'd at buzz lightyear. what pissed me and my brother off a little bit was that the guys aruond us were singing christmas songs. i love holiday songs. after a couple they asked what other songs could we sing. i said, how about the dreidel song?its easy, dreaidel dreidel dreidel, i made it out of clay. dreaidel, dreidel dreidel, oh dreaidel i shall play. one of them said, oh i don't know any dreaidel songs(he said it like he didn't know what a dreidel was, r didn't bother to want to know it). they went to sing more christmas songs. its sad that some people don't know christmas isn't the only december holiday

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                    Originally posted by CMHusband View Post
                    Smirk...People can be such jerks sometimes. but who doesn't love a cat fight? I wanted to make sure you wern't talking about real cats...
                    Sorry to say I did see a real CATs fight over on DCA!
                    and it was sad.....
                    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-20-2009, 06:17 PM.
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                      hahahaa, see this is why i always bring my camera whenever i go somewhere i know will be interesting!
                      Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                      You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                      Originally posted by penguinsoda

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                        Originally posted by Ckelef1 View Post
                        its sad that some people don't know christmas isn't the only december holiday

                        I keep thinking latkes would be a natural at the park in December.
                        First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                        First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                        BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                          it'd slap myself crazy if I saw all those and had no CAMERA...

                          but thanks to my cellphone goodness, I will always have a camera.



                          but i bring my camera pretty much to be able to catch those situations and any possible cool famous people i may run into...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                            Originally posted by Ckelef1 View Post
                            i said, how about the dreidel song?its easy, dreaidel dreidel dreidel, i made it out of clay. dreaidel, dreidel dreidel, oh dreaidel i shall play. one of them said, oh i don't know any dreaidel songs(he said it like he didn't know what a dreidel was, r didn't bother to want to know it).
                            Have you heard the Hairspray cast do The Dreidel Song. It is part of my mandatory holiday playlist. It is just priceless. And very interesting. Amazing that they could work Courtney Cox into the song.
                            Glory, Glory Man United! And the Reds go marching on! On!! ON!!!

                            I survived my first Marathon. Got my Mickey at WDW after 6:22:08 of "fun" on the course. Not happy with the time, so I will go back and be getting Goofy next year!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                              I sure did learn my lesson.. man I would've made such an awesome TR too.
                              California Screamin' Ride Count: 111





                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                                Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                                it'd slap myself crazy if I saw all those and had no CAMERA...

                                but thanks to my cellphone goodness, I will always have a camera.



                                but i bring my camera pretty much to be able to catch those situations and any possible cool famous people i may run into...
                                I hate cellphone camera is doesnt take good pictures at all. Unless you have a newer and expensive cellphone.
                                My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                                http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                                  Originally posted by asianbma View Post
                                  I hate cellphone camera is doesnt take good pictures at all. Unless you have a newer and expensive cellphone.
                                  Thank god for my iPhone, except my problem is by the end of the night it's always dead. I had to resort to bringing my charger with me and eating at places and sitting next to an outlet or slyly say I'm waiting for the parade and plug in and get a quick charge
                                  Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                                    Originally posted by renthead09 View Post
                                    Have you heard the Hairspray cast do The Dreidel Song. It is part of my mandatory holiday playlist. It is just priceless. And very interesting. Amazing that they could work Courtney Cox into the song.
                                    Yes, always fun. For the uninitiated, it is available on Broadway Cares Broadway's Greatest Gifts: Carols for a Cure, Vol. 5. Also on that CD is "Rod's Christmas", one of my favorite xmas themed songs (that and "I don't remember Christmas and I don't remember you" from Starting Here Starting Now).

                                    The first time I heard that version of it, though, was a southpark special. I think you can find it searching on youtube. But I think it is even more funny with Harvey Fierstein.

                                    As for Courtney Cox, how funny that she now has a show, as the original I think referred to Friends.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                                      I was hoping "Fantasyland cat fight" meant Aurora and Jasmine got into a hair-pulling match.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Why you should ALWAYS bring a camera

                                        ^^^^^ hahaha niceeeee well that wud have been fun to see!!!!!!!
                                        Mannnn I feel so srry for u that suks u didn't hav ur camera!
                                        So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

                                        AEROSMITH FTWW!

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X