Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

What walk around character do you really want to see at Disneyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What walk around character do you really want to see at Disneyland?

What character(s) do you really want to see walking around Disneyland or California Adventure?

I wouldn't mind seeing the hitchhiking ghosts every now and then, just as long as they do their costumes right.
    "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Re: What walk around character do you really want to see at Disneyland?

i would LOVE to see scrooge mcduck. i mean thats not ever gonna happen but i would love it.

Comment

Prince Charming

Comment

Robin Hood, Pete

Comment

Here is mine.

Daisy Duck
          Prince Eric
          Flora,Fauna & Merryweather
          Robin Hood
          3 Little Pigs
          Abu (If WDW can have him why not DL)

Comment

From PatF-

Frog Tiana/Naveen
            Mama Odie
            Lotte

Other than that-

Dug
            Remy
            Linguini
            Owl

Bex- Scrooge now has a M&G for Christmas

in MK :/

one hundred and one

Comment

Gadget Hackwrench

*hubba*hubba*

"Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

Wall•e

Comment

Bo Peep (Toy Story, they nailed the costume)
                  Big Tall Guy From Pixar Play Parade (Stick Bug LOL idk what his name is)
                  Steamboat Willy
                  Evil Queen
                  Malificent
                  Jafar
                  Old Hag (Snow White)
                  Jiminy Cricket
                  Belle
                  Ghippetto (However you spell it)
                  The Beast
                  Daisy (Where is she!!!!!)
                  Max
                  Scrooge McDuck

Probably more I can't think of right now!

EDIT: I had to include some pics:

Such a good costume!

The "Big Tall Bug"

Wouldn't you love to meet him!
                  Last edited by Mr. Potato Head; 12-20-2009, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Besides the ones above I would love to see the Fab 5 + Chip/Dale in land themed outfits more. That would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
                      Big Tall Guy From Pixar Play Parade (Stick Bug LOL idk what his name is)

Slim

Whenever you don't know a Pixar characters name- they usually relate to their appearance/actions.

Hamm = pig
                      Crush = surfer
                      Buzz = astronaut
                      Otto = steering wheel

hope it helps

one hundred and one

Comment

I'd love to see all the villians out. And Daisy, too. I saw a Disneyland commercial once that showed her, and I was like "too bad she's never out." It's basically false advertising.

In addition, Mr. Potato Head, if you mean Max as in Goofy's son, I've seen him on multiple occasions in HPB.
                        blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
                        - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                        disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                        - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                        - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                        - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
                          Slim

Whenever you don't know a Pixar characters name- they usually relate to their appearance/actions.

Hamm = pig
                          Crush = surfer
                          Buzz = astronaut
                          Otto = steering wheel

hope it helps
                          Thank you! Noone I know knows this guy's name. We just call him the "big tall bug from the parade"

Originally posted by Colorized View Post
                          I'd love to see all the villians out. And Daisy, too. I saw a Disneyland commercial once that showed her, and I was like "too bad she's never out." It's basically false advertising.

In addition, Mr. Potato Head, if you mean Max as in Goofy's son, I've seen him on multiple occasions in HPB.
                          Are you serious! I'm totally asking City Hall about where I can see him next time. Thanks!

Comment

Wall-e! It would be awesome to see him doing his little dance to "Put on your sunday clothes" while going down Mainstreet )!

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
                              Thank you! Noone I know knows this guy's name. We just call him the "big tall bug from the parade"
                              No problem!

I also forgot to mention probably one of my all time favorite costumes- Sebastian's!

one hundred and one

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X