• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryanvalle
    replied
    Re: Disneyland Park closure notice

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    Is it just me or is the thread title different than the question?
    Shouldn't the thread title read something along the lines of ... Re entry policy or Hand stamp policy??

It's kinda hard to get out of the parks w/out a stamp.
    The ask you before you leave. Even as a passholder (if you use that excuse not to get one) they tell you it's better to have one.
    And plus, as an AP holder, it's always fun trying to read what they stamped on your hand

And also, it smells good (is it necessarily healthy to sniff the hand stamp?)

Leave a comment:

• Young at Heart
    replied

Usually if Disney expects it to be really crowded they'll have a sign by the exit reminding all guests to get a hand stamp, and not have unattended turnstiles where you can get out so the CM's can tell you as well - on uncrowded days there are usually unattended exit turnstiles for APs to use, so that's a strong hint the park might close to new guests at a certain point.

Leave a comment:

• DLFreak71
    replied

Is it just me or is the thread title different than the question?
    Shouldn't the thread title read something along the lines of ... Re entry policy or Hand stamp policy??

It's kinda hard to get out of the parks w/out a stamp.
    They ask you before you leave. Even as a passholder (if you use that excuse not to get one) they tell you it's better to have one.
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 12-23-2009, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Bergman
    replied

There are times it gets so crowded they close the gates and won't let ANYONE in for a while, till some people go home and lighten the load - but the people who have already been in that park that day and have a hand-stamp have priority in line for readmits.

You might have to go over to DCA or wander Downtown Disney for an hour till the Fire Marshall decides it's safe, but you'll get back in eventually.

--<< Bruce >>--

Leave a comment:

• Koutesu
    replied

From what I've seen with other people's trip reports, there will usually be signs that the parks will be busy. This includes electronic signs placed on local streets and signs placed before going through the security tents.

Leave a comment:

• PerformerInWaiting
    replied

Like said before ^^^ just keep your handstamp

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

If your an AP and the place is full I still will have your hand stamp. I'm an AP and when it's really full I always have my hand stamp just in case they say you can't come in even if you are an AP so have your hand stamp no matter what. I'm going to do that on Christmas Day when I'm there.

Leave a comment:

• LittleImagineer
    replied

If the park is closed due to full capacity then you should be able to get back in with your hand stamp and ticket/pass. At least that's what they've told us before. Maybe be safe and stay in Disneyland for a while or ask a cast member. Have fun!(:

Leave a comment:

• WDITrent
    replied

As long as you have a hand stamp, I think you'll be okay. I hope. I've been to Disneyland at capacity before. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I think you should be able to get back in.

Leave a comment:

• Cjay
    started a topic [Question] Disneyland Park closure notice

Disneyland Park closure notice

Newbie needing help - we were at both Disneyland and DCA parks today. When we exited DCA this afternoon, no one mentioned restricted re-admission. Will we be able to re-enter Disneyland tonight? Where could we find the info before getting to the gate? Thanks for the advice!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X