Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a Current Star Was To Perform at Disneyland....

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If a Current Star Was To Perform at Disneyland....

I am not sure, but i think everyone on the poll except Britney Spears don't lip sync.
    Every one of those stars have concerts. When they fall, their singing stops. But Britney, when she falls the singing continues. Let's not let this thread turn into an argument over lip syncing or which star is better.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
      The same can be said for any of the "stars" listed in the poll.

You don't truly know, folks.
      Yes you do with Gaga, she doesn't lip sync.

one hundred and one

Comment

Hasn't demi lovato already performed in celebrate recently???? I saw it on disney channel 365
        So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

As for the performances of stars... Katy perry lady gaga or Taylor swift
          So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

i voted for GaGa. i want to see her wear a bloody winnie the pooh cape and set the castle on fire.

Comment

I thought this was a Star Wars thread.

Comment

For me, honestly, none of these. Oh, to have a live Nine Inch Nails performance at Disneyland.....
                when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

I'd like to second what stitchon. Lady Gaga is in no way "family-friendly." While some of her songs may be somewhat appropriate, they're definitely not what little kids should be running around singing. Same with Katy Perry and Britney Spears. But, if we eliminate those, we're basically left with the Disney Channel stars, and Taylor Swift. I'd basically be fine with any of the remaining people, except Miley Cyrus, for obvious reasons.
                  blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
                  - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                  disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                  - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                  - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                  - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Anything but Lady Gaga and her Rah-rah-blah-blah

Comment

kiss live at disneyland [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIIjxfadLic"]YouTube- KISSONLINE.COM: KISS Performs "Say Yeah" in Atlanta 10/26/09[/ame]

talk about capacity being filled..
                      "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

now since its a solo artist i suggest this.. alice cooper
                        [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHr6GbWPBVQ[/ame]

backed by the muppets... ya cant go wrong
                        Last edited by sunrider; 12-21-2009, 09:39 PM. Reason: link not working

Comment

None of the above... why were all the choices female pop artists whose main audience is preteen girls?

Comment

beyonce, uh i think that her performance would be a tad tooo sexually explicit for kids
                            "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

Originally posted by rob3gd View Post
                              beyonce, uh i think that her performance would be a tad tooo sexually explicit for kids

:O

Really? Her? She may be a sex symbol, but she hasn't really even came close to crossing that line into inappropriate for kids -imo.

one hundred and one

Comment

Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
                                None of the above... why were all the choices female pop artists whose main audience is preteen girls?
                                Because those in fact are very popular among A LOT of teens and quite a few adults OF BOTH GENDERS!!!!!!! :-)
                                fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
                                JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

Eh... I'm not familiar with many adults who are Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato fans... but fair enough

Comment

because they get the tweens involved and they can help pimp more Disney merch...

Comment

Eh... I'm not familiar with many adults who are Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato fans... but fair enough
                                      Oh well I was just saying. lol ;-)

Comment

Christopher Walken rendition of Lady Gaga.

Comment

^I'd prefer a William Shatner spoken word version of Poker Face.
                                          Pah...Pah...Pah... Pokerface... Mah... Mah... Pokerface...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X