Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a Current Star Was To Perform at Disneyland....

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If a Current Star Was To Perform at Disneyland....

Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    hahahaa me too!! anyway, i had the hardest time choosing, but i finally chosed demi!! which song?

this one:YouTube - Stop The World-- Demi Lovato -- HQ + Lyrics (Full Album Version)

sorry i don't know how to post youtube videos on here, if someone wants to teach me that would be helpful

omg i did it!!! :yea:
    Wow, I chose Demi Lovato too! I chose a different song though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZtUA9_ID0U]YouTube - Demi Lovato - Gift Of A Friend - Official Music Video[/ame]

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Ok this one isn't a "star" but she is a Disneyland descendant..... I pick.....

EDEN ESPINOSA!

My fav singer/actress

Ill post a vid once I find an amazing one (not that she always isn't amazing )
      So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Liz View Post
        I chose Lady Gaga. However if I could choose a group it would be Muse and I believe most of their stuff is family friendly.

Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
          i voted for GaGa. i want to see her wear a bloody winnie the pooh cape and set the castle on fire.
          Originally posted by Kritter View Post
          Anything but Lady Gaga and her Rah-rah-blah-blah
          Originally posted by sunrider View Post
          kiss live at disneyland YouTube- KISSONLINE.COM: KISS Performs "Say Yeah" in Atlanta 10/26/09

talk about capacity being filled..
          These posts for the win. :lol:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
            John Williams and the LSO. :evil:
            Data has it down!
            "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney

SEE MOM! Even Walt Disney thought school was bad!

Twitter http://twitter.com/dogtherock
            YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/dogtherock
            Facebook http://www.facebook.com/waltdisneyscaliforniaadventure
            (Look at the URL i got for Facebook

Comment

So far, I would have to agree with Datameister. What happened to actual bands and actual music, not prerecorded beats and what not? Get a band to play at Disneyland. Get a band like MUSE!!! They are, in my opinion, the absolute best live band in the world right now.

NOTE: The song actually begins at 2:25. You can skip the intro stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnFK9xy_ea4"]YouTube- Muse - Knights of Cydonia - KROQ AAC 2009 [Webcast][/ame]
              Last edited by Peoplemover Priit; 12-22-2009, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Definitely Lady Gaga! I think she's the best role model out of those stars, because she's not afraid to be herself and stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                  John Williams and the LSO. :evil:
                  Datameister FTW!

I can't stand most pop; it feels so unauthentic with its prerecorded music. I much prefer acoustic, where all the sound is put out by actual performers.

Vampire Weekend would be cool...
                  Last edited by MarkTwain; 12-22-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I agree, but if she was to perform at Disneyland she can't do any of her really creative yet inappropriate for children under 12 performances. These two are one of her best performances in my opinion.
                    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwUxEECebI]YouTube - Lady GaGa Paparazzi Live at the VMAs 09 [HD] [Lyics][/ame]
                    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5OhYTpKJd8]YouTube - Lady Gaga - X Factor - Bad Romance[/ame]
                    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
                    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
                    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

I chose lady gaga nobody can beat her and I mean nobody. She is one of the best performers. Though it is inappropriate for the family the song I would like her to sing is Poker Face
                      Originally posted by MainStreetJake
                      Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
                      Originally posted by williamtheking
                      Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the for it!
                      Mike Skellington
                      My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

Comment

Anything but bubblegum pop with canned drum tracks. A real band, who actually plays real music they themselves wrote and were not created by a corporation. So far Muse is the only one that has been suggested that fits that bill for me.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X