This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Wishful Thinking for the Rivers of America Renovation

My Christmas List of Things that can be done this Winter and Spring when the Rivers are drained.
    1. Fix the Gas Pipes for the Burning Cabin
    2. Restore all the AA's on the River
    3. Bring back the Keel Boat
    4. Fix up the Natures Wonderland Train with the Gopher AA's and a bit of fresh paint, you can age it but right now it looks like wood rot.
    5. Add something good to Pirates Lair, like something in that wasted pirate ship.
    6. Fix Murphy up to how she originally was supposed to work.
    7. Leave Room for Tiana's Showboat Jubilee this Summer! =)
    Last edited by Walt Jr.; 12-22-2009, 03:21 PM.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: Wishful Thinking for the Rivers of America Renovation

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
    My Christmas List of Things that can be done this Winter and Spring when the Rivers are drained.
    4. Fix up the Natures Wonderland Train with the Gopher AA's and a bit of fresh paint, you can age it but right now it looks like wood rot.
    5. Add something good to Pirates Lair, like something in that wasted pirate ship.
    7. Leave Room for Tiana this Summer! =)
    1. No way that can happen because the way the cabin looks now makes it impossible for the burning cabin to return.
    2. Tony Baxter plans to do just that.
    3. I heard it's suppose to come back as a prop. It has been sinking latley.
    4. I agree
    5. Lets hope
    6. Thats whats been happening almost every single night.
    7. No comment

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Nice, but #7?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
        7. Leave Room for Tiana this Summer! =)
        The good news is that at least a few of these are on Tony Baxter's to-do list, from what I've heard... numbers 2 and 4, specifically. And 6 has been sort of in-progress since Fantasmic came back. And I would LOVE for 1 and 3 to happen as well, but I question how likely that really is at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
          Nice, but #7?
          I think he means return Tiana's Showboat Jubilee next summer.

Comment

I would rather they save their money and build a new Cascade Peak... later opening up several new attractions based in/on/around said peak which would bring Frontierland back to life.
            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Ohh ok, that's what I was on to.

Comment

I would want them to also replace the fountains for Fantasmic to help match up to the Fantasmic fountains at Disneyworld.
                The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
                fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
                JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                  I would rather they save their money and build a new Cascade Peak... later opening up several new attractions based in/on/around said peak which would bring Frontierland back to life.
                  Good point!
                  The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
                  fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
                  JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

See the river in that back corner extend to the old Festival of Fools area and create an ampitheatre back there for Fantasmic.

Comment

Originally posted by passholder View Post
                      See the river in that back corner extend to the old Festival of Fools area and create an ampitheatre back there for Fantasmic.
                      Theres no way that will ever happen. Costs way too much!!

I hope they upgrade the F! fountains to the latest available fountains also.

Comment

Originally posted by SS77 View Post
                        I would want them to also replace the fountains for Fantasmic to help match up to the Fantasmic fountains at Disneyworld.
                        Ew no!

I think a fountain upgrade is needed but NOT to WDW's system. I've heard rumors plenty of times of the fountains are going to be upgraded to swaying fountains like TDS's BraviSEAmo's. But I wouldn't count on it. We can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmanatic View Post
                          ... I hope they upgrade the F! fountains to the latest available fountains also.
                          Just the lighting on the fountains
                          "Somewhere Between Fright and Fantasy, Good Battles Evil In A Fiery Clash At The River's Edge."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmic Fan View Post
                            Just the lighting on the fountains
                            Darn I was hoping they would put new fountains in too and change up how they use the fountains. Oh well..

Comment

Darn I was hoping they would put new fountains in too and change up how they use the fountains. Oh well..
                              Yeah ... but dont u think Disneyland's fantasmic fountains are unique in there own way? WDW fountains are ok, but i truly belive that DL's is better
                              "Somewhere Between Fright and Fantasy, Good Battles Evil In A Fiery Clash At The River's Edge."
                              sigpic

Comment

I'd say do the proposed things like the keel boat display, burning cabin, more animal AA's, fix the mine train....but go more ambitious for Fantasmic and build infrastructure to do a 20,000 Leagues segment with the Nautilus and giant squid rising out of the water to attack it. Change the show up some, maybe in place of the Jungle book/Ka segment.
                                when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                                  ... Change the show up ...
                                  Na :yuck: sticking to the original stroy is the best thing to do look what happened to WDW's version of fantasmic. They wanted to change it up a little, and it doesn't compare to DL's version :judge:
                                  sigpic

Comment

By change the show I meant in how they fountains are used throughout the show. Put a fire whip or moving fountain in, something to make how the fountains are used new and exciting. They are used quite plainly right now.

NOT in changing the storyline. That would be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                                      I'd say do the proposed things like the keel boat display, burning cabin, more animal AA's, fix the mine train....but go more ambitious for Fantasmic and build infrastructure to do a 20,000 Leagues segment with the Nautilus and giant squid rising out of the water to attack it. Change the show up some, maybe in place of the Jungle book/Ka segment.
                                      I wish! What would they have to do to the Mark Twain Track I wonder?
                                      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                                      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                                      -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                                      -August 2nd 2010

Comment

By change the show I meant in how they fountains are used throughout the show. Put a fire whip or moving fountain in, something to make how the fountains are used new and exciting. They are used quite plainly right now.

NOT in changing the storyline. That would be crazy.
                                        oh yeah, hehe. Now i get u
                                        sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X