:lol:
    Is that funny?

Leave a comment:

• nonob88
    replied
    Re: If you ran the DLR...

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
    - phase out Paradise Pier and retheme it to the Ocean/Water in general
    - take out the cheap ground rides at the pier and let ABL handle the ground rides
    - add a Mickey Mouse dark ride featuring Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and Pete to Toontown/HPB
    - retheme the dreaded PL back to TSI
    :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Scary Scott
    replied

How about for APs they put a cap on how many are in a park per day. Like if theres room for say... 10,000 (its a guess dont sue me over it.) then you can have 5,000 APs and the rest regular guests

Leave a comment:

• zugzug15
    replied

oh man where to start...

Tomorrowland - People mover return. expand monorail track to stop at each hotel, DCA, Parking lots,ect. Open a museum of inventions in the old starcade (upstairs... you cant forget to past when moving towards the future!), Move the rockets back up top, change buzz lightyear and star tours queues to not encroach on walkways somehow. Make Autopia all electric or natural gas. More up and coming unique bands for tomorrowland terrace (not cover bands) Remove all theming from the Magic Eye Theater and have a rotating schedule of movies... (Muppets, HISTA, EO, TTBAB) This will free up area in DCA for RIDES!

Fantasyland - create a villians area in the back next to casey jr circus train where the old fantasyland sky tubs tower is... Or just bring back the sky tubs (need to think about this idea more).

Frontierland - Bring back the "Frontier" to this land! Hire stuntmen/comedians to do gunfights and walk around the area. Heck this area is not that big and doesnt have room for expansion or need to change any rides so why not turn it into an entertainment hub! Bring old real human characters to the area... Zoro, Davy Crocket Etc. (antonio banderas needs work right?)

Adventureland - Hire someone to figure out a way to reduce congestion in the walkways... (maybe removing the planters in the middle)

NOS - return the jazz bands playing in the balconies above the people.

Critter country - put a bathroom in Pooh Corner (it only makes sense) and somehow find room to return the country bear playhouse without removing any of the other rides. (maybe severely shortening the line for Pooh and using some of that freed up area for the playhouse... my concept of space may be off though)

AP's - Put a cap on the number of APs that can be sold at each level.

Food - Improve Quality in some locations but keep prices competitive with restraunts in DTD so as not to lose too much business.

I wont touch DCA till i see what its like when all the current projects are completed... that and I am sick of writing and thinking hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• metchick01
    replied

I would...

Bring back the People Movers In Tomorrowland, revamp autopia, do something with all the wasted spaces.

Retheme Toontown to have more rides/attractions featuring classic disney characters.

Put more rides/attractions in Frontierland, Add to adventureland.

Drop ticket prices and overhaul/get rid of AP.

Get to the root of the food/cost issue and fix it. (Starbucks makes between 65-70% profit on every drink that leaves their stores. what % do you think DLR is making?)

Fix CM scheduling/health care/pay problems.

As to 'the smoking problem' as a non-smoker I never had a problem with smokers in the park but I would open the small space on the ROA edge/Pirate's Liar loading area. (It's too crowded) Also to other non-smokers I would say get a grip! DL is a mostly open doors/open air place where you could only be breathing in .0000001 of cigarette smoke, as long as no one is smoking indoors or blowing smoke right into your lungs then what's the BTF?!?

Leave a comment:

• Brisal73
    replied

#1 Create three new Annual Passes. Disneyland ONLY ($350), DCA ONLY ($250), or Parkhopper ($550) Premium passes. No other passes
    #2 Have Fastpasses, but have the time on the ticket actually matter. If your late or the attraction is broken you are out of luck.
    #3 Create the Showpass Lottery ticket for Fantasmic and WOC. To have access to premium seating you must win a lotto system
    #4 Stronger Policy for the handicapped passes.
    #5 Have stroller stations built in each land. You must drop your stroller off in these locations when not in use. Maybe kids that are to old for strollers will actually walk more.
    #6 Hire a handful of Secret Guests (think secret shopper). All they have to do is go to the parks and send in a weekly report of what they experience. Positive and Negative.
    #7 Fix the food, but also create a 2nd themed restaurant (like Blue Bayou) in the park.
    #8 Create new experiences in Tomorrowland for the 60th anniversary and Frontierland by the 65th anniversary.
    #9 Create a whole new land by the 70th anniversary
    #10 Make Oswald the Lucky Rabbit one of the main characters for the New DCA. I would like the statue to be young Walt with mickey on his side and Oswald on his shoulder.
    #11 Create New rides that are not based on any movies or television shows
    #12 Have the 3rd park ready to go by the 75th anniversary and theme it to Marvel

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
    - phase out Paradise Pier and retheme it to the Ocean/Water in general ...
    How would you go about that?

Leave a comment:

• CMHusband
    replied

I'd schedule CM's shifts so they work 3 or 4 days a week, 10 hours a day.
    (CMHusband never sees his wife and gets pouty about it)

Leave a comment:

• LittleImagineer
    replied

Originally posted by Scary Scott View Post
    Well i dont think that Fast Pass is fair on anyone at all so I would be rid of the FP and the lower level APs sot that if you really want to pay for a AP you have to PAY a lot
    I love fastpass and I don't think there is a darn thing wrong with them. That's just my opinion though

Leave a comment:

• Bob Weaver
    replied

Virtual lines!

Leave a comment:

• Imagineer Scott
    replied

- phase out Paradise Pier and retheme it to the Ocean/Water in general
    - take out the cheap ground rides at the pier and let ABL handle the ground rides
    - add a Mickey Mouse dark ride featuring Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and Pete to Toontown/HPB
    - retheme the dreaded PL back to TSI

Leave a comment:

• MatterhornJ
    replied

-Improve food / drink
    -Redo Tomorrowland
    -Install Pooh's Hunny Hunt
    -Give Splash Mountain updates
    -care for CMs

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by Scary Scott View Post
    Well i dont think that Fast Pass is fair on anyone at all so I would be rid of the FP and the lower level APs sot that if you really want to pay for a AP you have to PAY a lot
    Your thinking like Disney is thinking. Everyone is noticing that Disney is raising prices on everything!

The reason for the lower AP's is so that Socal residents can buy an AP that is suitable to their budget and how often they go to the parks. Thats the reason why the SOcal select and Socal passes were created. The Deluxe and Premium AP's are for those willing to pay more and get more days (Deluxe has fewer blockout days and Premium has none.). But the Premium is like the ultimate because the discounts for food is higher than the other 3 and is the only one with the store discount.

Leave a comment:

• Scary Scott
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by passholder View Post
    But why wouldnt those people get fastpasses? You just use your parkhopper ticket to get a fastpass...
    The post I was responding to suggested that AP's should get "exclusive" use of Fastpass tied to their APs. That would meant hat parkhoppers would not be able to get fastpasses, which is why I made the comment....

Leave a comment:

• fueledbynicole
    replied

More vegan food. Better food in general.

Leave a comment:

• fueledbynicole
    replied

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
    Besides that, all cast members would have to wear giant churro costumes. Just for fun.
    :bow:

I've actually resorted to using a smiley to express my feelings. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Scary Scott
    replied

Originally posted by Casey Jr View Post
    meh, it may actually be easier to just ban smoking. hahaha. good ideas though. :P
    but I smoke...
    I try to be consiederate when I do tho I dont want people mad at me when I do and I really am not one to Leave the resort just for a quick smoke it wouldent be worth it. And most smokers are that way so if you dont want to see hundreds of smokers forced not to smoke start getting moody in DL dont do that. because smokers get moody without there smokes.

Leave a comment:

• Casey Jr
    replied

meh, it may actually be easier to just ban smoking. hahaha. good ideas though. :P

Leave a comment:

• Scary Scott
    replied

well with a smoking room comes certian needs for air controll like a air purifyer and a chiminy of sorts that goes up above all the buildings and it must be air proof and be themed to the land its in (Victorian on main street very posh in NOS and futuristic in TL)

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X