X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you ran the DLR...

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
    Yes... Because giving the people who can go any time they like a skip to the front of the line over people who have spent years saving up to spend thousands of dollars on a once in a lifetime trip is fair....

"Mom, why don't we get to skip to the front of the line? Were only here three days, and we've only been on three rides so far."

"Because, the people who are here every month, who spend less to get into the park and spend less on food and souvenirs also deserve get to wait in the short lineup"

Something seems unjust about that scenario.
    But why wouldnt those people get fastpasses? You just use your parkhopper ticket to get a fastpass...

Comment

1. Bring back the people mover.
      2. Re-do all of Tomorrowland. I would make Space Mt go upside down like DLP.
      3. Improve the food.
      4.Bring back the great shopping in the parks like it was in the 80's and 90's. No more this Disney Parks stuff. More park pacific items, more high end items(for the collectors) and each store needs different items.
      5. Something needs to happen with crowd control. I would redo the back stage area that is right behind the main street stores, making that area walkways for guest to get in and out of the park during high traffic times on main street. Not sure how i would fix Fantasmic traffic.
      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by ss77 View Post
        first things first. Fix tomorrowland and dca!
        amen!!!
        sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
        Disney is my life <3
        Thank Walt for all he did! <3
        Future Imagineer <3
        Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

1. Get to know all the CM's and help train them personally.
          2. Redo Tomorrowland all together. You gotta admit it- it needs tons of work!
          3. Make some new parades.
          4. Lower the price of Goofy's Kitchen and add some more walk around characters to visit you while you are eating.
          5. Change the hotels up and KEEP the balconies on the Disneyland Hotel!
          6. Lower prices to stay at the Disney Hotel's OR add things to them
          7. Change the ENITRE DCA and rename it.
          8. Take away the Souther California Passes and keep only the Deluxe and Premium Passes.
          9. Update all the Fantasyland rides by taking out the cardboard figures and adding nice things.
          10. Add some new restauraunt into Fantasyland
          11. Fix Indiana Jones so that all the gags in the queue works and the ride wouldn't break down so frequently.
          12. Change all the stores up so they have land-specific items and are all very cool and creative.
          13. Give everyone top notch quality service and treat them as if they were royalty!
          14. Take away the smoking sections and allow NO smoking through out Disneyland. 15. Improve the stores in Downtown Disney and add some awesome Disney stores such as the ones in Disney World
          16. Add a store in Downtown Disney that sells things/props from Disneyland that are shutting down.
          17. Add cheese sauce pumps in all the fastfood type places you can eat in. Disney World has these and corndogs dipped in cheese sauce is delicous!
          18. Improve The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
          19. Add cheese fries to at least one eatery. Hahaha(:
          sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
          Disney is my life <3
          Future Imagineer <3

Comment

1) remove Miley cirus picture from Mr Lincoln attraction.

2) remove any poor preforming cast inside tda and insde berm replace them with bad attitudes with people who want to work.

3) fix food services for both guests and casts.

4) bring in a new parade

5) retool AP program and remove monthly payments.

6) move rocket Rods back to top of building, fix tommorow land.

7) remove movie score from pirates battle scene and remove dvy jones on water fog effect in transition tunnel. Put x v.o back in tunnel.

8)put Merlin back in fantasyland and rework entertainment division.

9)bring back tahitian terrace, sell virgin Mai tai's and other non alcoholic beverages.

10) bring back more penny arcade attractions.

11) more Disneyland and land specific merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
              -RR and Ariel switch places.
              -Snow White and Toad become less mature.
              -HIstA/EO is replaced by a revised TimeKeeper.
              -Aladdin Carpets are moved near Indy, Tahitian Terrace returns.
              -Motor Cruise's canal boosts a 'Hunchback' Tow Boat ride in the style of 'Pirates'.
              -Fantasmic leaves, finding its own mega theater in Downtown Disney.

-The entire resort receives a higher form of maintenance.
              -FastPass is discontinued.
              :lol: At first I thought you were serious!

Comment

how about this Idea for the smoking problem,
                Instead of removing the smoking sections forever you add a Smoking room building that is off the edge of the berm so to speek so that way smokers can smoke and its out of the way so nobody has to smell it.
                Like there is a smoke room in NOS on the outer edge and another one in TL by the edge of the park and one just off main street that takes you a little bit back stage so that the Idea is nobody ever sees you smoke or has to smell you do it that way everybody wins
                Last edited by Scary Scott; 12-26-2009, 06:29 PM. Reason: incomplete
                I am Scary Scott,
                Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
                I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
                Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
                Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
                Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
                Originally posted by Karalora
                This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
                Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
                Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Scott View Post
                  how about this Idea for the smoking problem,
                  Instead of removing the smoking sections forever you add a Smoking room building that is off the edge of the berm so to speek so that way smokers can smoke and its out of the way so nobody has to smell it.
                  Like there is a smoke room in NOS on the outer edge and another one in TL by the edge of the park and one just off main street that takes you a little bit back stage so that the Idea is nobody ever sees you smoke or has to smell you do it that way everybody wins
                  That's a good idea! I'd be fine with it as long as the smoke doesn't leave and enter other buildings through the vents or we aren't gagged by smoke when the door opens
                  Disney is my life <3
                  Future Imagineer <3

Comment

haha, it could be like a big glass room like in the air-ports!

I always see alot of people smoking anywhere, and it is quite annoying. Disney is a little too lackadasical with their rules.

Comment

well with a smoking room comes certian needs for air controll like a air purifyer and a chiminy of sorts that goes up above all the buildings and it must be air proof and be themed to the land its in (Victorian on main street very posh in NOS and futuristic in TL)
                      I am Scary Scott,
                      Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
                      I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
                      Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
                      Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
                      Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)

Comment

meh, it may actually be easier to just ban smoking. hahaha. good ideas though. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Jr View Post
                          meh, it may actually be easier to just ban smoking. hahaha. good ideas though. :P
                          but I smoke...
                          I try to be consiederate when I do tho I dont want people mad at me when I do and I really am not one to Leave the resort just for a quick smoke it wouldent be worth it. And most smokers are that way so if you dont want to see hundreds of smokers forced not to smoke start getting moody in DL dont do that. because smokers get moody without there smokes.
                          I am Scary Scott,

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                            Besides that, all cast members would have to wear giant churro costumes. Just for fun.
                            :bow:

I've actually resorted to using a smiley to express my feelings. Well done.
                            I need to take a vacation.
                            April 17 - The Young Veins : COMPLETED
                            June 24 - The Young Veins (again)
                            July 31- August 7- 16th Birthday @ Disneyland
                            August 15 - VersaEmerge
                            August 19 - The Monster Ball: Starring Lady Gaga

twitter.com/itsnicoletaylor
                            itsnicoletaylor.tumblr.com
                            facebook.com/fueledbynicoletaylor

Comment

More vegan food. Better food in general.
                              I need to take a vacation.
                              April 17 - The Young Veins : COMPLETED
                              June 24 - The Young Veins (again)
                              July 31- August 7- 16th Birthday @ Disneyland
                              August 15 - VersaEmerge
                              August 19 - The Monster Ball: Starring Lady Gaga

twitter.com/itsnicoletaylor
                              itsnicoletaylor.tumblr.com
                              facebook.com/fueledbynicoletaylor

Comment

Originally posted by passholder View Post
                                But why wouldnt those people get fastpasses? You just use your parkhopper ticket to get a fastpass...
                                The post I was responding to suggested that AP's should get "exclusive" use of Fastpass tied to their APs. That would meant hat parkhoppers would not be able to get fastpasses, which is why I made the comment....

Comment

Well i dont think that Fast Pass is fair on anyone at all so I would be rid of the FP and the lower level APs sot that if you really want to pay for a AP you have to PAY a lot
                                  I am Scary Scott,

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Scott View Post
                                    Well i dont think that Fast Pass is fair on anyone at all so I would be rid of the FP and the lower level APs sot that if you really want to pay for a AP you have to PAY a lot
                                    Your thinking like Disney is thinking. Everyone is noticing that Disney is raising prices on everything!

The reason for the lower AP's is so that Socal residents can buy an AP that is suitable to their budget and how often they go to the parks. Thats the reason why the SOcal select and Socal passes were created. The Deluxe and Premium AP's are for those willing to pay more and get more days (Deluxe has fewer blockout days and Premium has none.). But the Premium is like the ultimate because the discounts for food is higher than the other 3 and is the only one with the store discount.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

-Improve food / drink
                                      -Redo Tomorrowland
                                      -Install Pooh's Hunny Hunt
                                      -Give Splash Mountain updates
                                      -care for CMs
                                      Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

- phase out Paradise Pier and retheme it to the Ocean/Water in general
                                        - take out the cheap ground rides at the pier and let ABL handle the ground rides
                                        - add a Mickey Mouse dark ride featuring Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and Pete to Toontown/HPB
                                        - retheme the dreaded PL back to TSI

one hundred and one

Comment

Virtual lines!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X