This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Gumball Rally?

Hey Guys and Gals! Sorry that I been so distant, I been teaching and you know how busy that is! WOW, time sure has flown. It seems like just yesterday I was posting all my honeymoon pictures up here. I am so thankful to everyone here at micechat who helped make my honeymoon a most awesome one. For those of you who don't know I'm from PA and have only seen the likes of California for one week in my lifetime so far! Hopefully, not only one week in my lifetime though! I truly loved Disneyland.

Just wondering when the next gumball rally was and if anyone would be willing to give me a couple plane tickets out that way for it . All my studying of the park would make me a decent opponent in it I would think, and it always sounded like a blast of a time. However, the $600-$800 airfare just quite isn't in my budget.

O yes, I I hope everyone here has a most awesome Christmas / Holiday Season! God bless you all.
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Gumball Rally?

Gumball rallies usually take place in the spring time
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Thanks for the info.
      That is a very pretty picture there

I'd love to see DL at Christmas time sometime.
      Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Haha thanks! Is very pretty in the christmastime
        So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Aww Yackerz! Inded, the rally is in the springtime. No date has been set yet. Right now we are busy planning the anniversary in January

Save those pennies! The rally is awesome!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I didn't do Christmas this year
            Might do spring time.
            If the rally is the same time as when I have work off
            Def. would love to see and attend my first rally.
            Just have to see
            (miss not seeing Disneyland this year during Christmas)
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz

Comment

man i really want to do this! i wonder if i can get my parents to let me go? hmmm....
              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

gumball rally sounds fun! I might have to keep a look out for when you guys have a set date =D. I can skip a day of college or studying for this lol.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X