X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toy Story Land

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    I would be disgusted and terribly disappointed. Cars will make a vastly better theme park land and supports the California theme well. I'm don't like the TSL in Hong Kong and I don't know if I'll even ever make it there but that land doesn't make excite me at all. I would be inclined to visit DCA much more with the current plans.
    Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
    Protest.
    Originally posted by SS77 View Post
    I am officially tired of Toy Story in the parks.
    These.

I myself would probably cry.

Then I would protest.

Comment

Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
      I nominate this thread for Most Pointless Thread of the Year. :evil:
      i second that!
      Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
      You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
      Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

I wouldn't step foot in it. And man you guys would hate to hear my ranting about how terrible the whole thing is.

Comment

nope.
          The Original LOST BOY

Comment

when the FNSV opened and I saw all the Nemo crap every where,that for a few days Toy Story did not really exist,because Nemo over shadowed it everywhere. i dont like the amount of TOY STORY stuff we have now my self,but in 2012 CARSLAND will open and beleave me you wont notice the Toy Story crap as much because CARSLAND will be every fricken where....
            "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

Since we're talking about Toys... will Robin Williams open this new land? Or will we get Laurel & Hardy impersonators to hit on the Babes in Toyland?

Sorry but I have difficulty taking this thread seriously. Then again I have difficulty taking DCA seriously since they installed Flicks Fun Fair and are now going to enlarge the thematic blemish by adding Carsland. I guess if you can't make the movie attraction themed to fit the land then you need to build an entire land themed to a movie. Way to go WDI, really giving DCA a Universal appeal...
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by sunrider View Post
                when the FNSV opened and I saw all the Nemo crap every where
                Is it wrong that I want them to sell Nemo themed fish sticks in Tomorrowland?
                "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                  Is it wrong that I want them to sell Nemo themed fish sticks in Tomorrowland?
                  no more wrong the someone thinking that Hannah Montanta belongs in the main st opera house...

Comment

Originally posted by sunrider View Post
                    no more wrong the someone thinking that Hannah Montanta belongs in the main st opera house...
                    and Barack Obama......

Hes been president less than a year people!

But Hannah Montana is certainly worse. Let's start a mob! (Just wanted to use this smile):mob:

This thread turned out more pointless than I expected it to. Close it Mods!

Comment

No...dear god, no. At least, not here. We have a Toy Story-themed attraction already, and another coming. Why would we have this?

It seems to me as though a Toy Story -themed land would have no place in any of the Disney parks, except if they decided to make a Pixar park. Which won't happen...

I know this thread was pointless, but hey? I'll give my two cents anyway.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

As overexposed as Toy Story is in the parks, it's still a better movie franchise than Cars, which is among the weakest links in the admittedly strong Pixar oeuvre. Yeah, I voted for Toy Story based on that if the land will be as thematically immersive and detailed as the planned Carsland.

Comment

Toy Story Land?

After seeing the artwork for the one coming to HKDL - my answer .... A BIG FAT - NO!

After looking at all this ....
                          DCA does not need a "Toy Story Land" .. as it has Midway Mania in Paradise Pier .. and Flick's Fun Fair seems to be on a par with HKDL's coming Toy Story (crap)land!

Seriously ... the green army men thing looks no more than a remodeled "Jumpin' Jelly Fish". Slinky the Dog is some sort of simple spinner. And then I see something similar to the "Super Man Escape" ride at Magic Mountain. It's cheap minor carnival type rides .. the kinds that have turned us off with "DCA 1.0" !

Really ... Toy Story Midway Mania makes up for all that .. and much more.

I don't think we need to worry about Disney wasting space at the DLR on some cheap clone of what HKDL is getting!

Last edited by Tomorrowland_1967; 12-26-2009, 12:10 AM.
                          MY SIGNATURE:
                          Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

well since this isn't happening here(or is it? with midway mania.toy story the musical. BLAB).

Comment

I grew up watching the Toy Story films and Toy Story 2 was one of the first movies I ever saw in the cinema. Since Cars was released, I've sat through it twice and both times it nearly bored me to tears. I'm in my mid-teens and still adore putting the Toy Story movies in the DVD player, so Carsland isn't exactly something I'm too thrilled about.
                              Having said that though, I am looking forward to the lands new spin on Test Track

But what Hong Kong is doing with the Toystory land - that's just an embarassment to the Disney Park franchise. I believe Disneyland could do a toy story themed land at least 1,000x better than what HKDL is clearly doing.
                              "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Comment

Not just no but He!! NO!! Sorry, couldn't help myself there...
                                sigpic
                                I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X