Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] how much is it to get into DCA Park?

i went on the resort website today and seen that it was 72 bucks to get into either park, but i could have sworn that about a couple of months ago it was like 39. whats going on? or is it me? i know what i saw.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Re: how much is it to get into DCA Park?

Ages 3-9 / Ages 10+

Valid now thru January 3, 2011.
    $131.00 / $151.00

$87.00 / $97.00
    1-Day 1-Park Ticket
    $62.00 / $72.00

From the website.
    Back in August it was the same prices.

Source: Disneyland Theme Park Tickets | Disneyland Resort
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

i guess but it must of not been the Disney site i guess cause i did see tickets for dca for 39.
      "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

Originally posted by rob3gd View Post
        i guess but it must of not been the Disney site i guess cause i did see tickets for dca for 39.
        They do have those So Cal twofer deals here and there
        Maybe that's what you saw.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

It's too much!!

Comment

Originally posted by chadb14 View Post
            It's too much!!
            Exactly what I was going to say XD

Comment

idk when it was ever 39...... if it ever was...
              So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Originally posted by rob3gd View Post
                i went on the resort website today and seen that it was 72 bucks to get into either park, but i could have sworn that about a couple of months ago it was like 39. whats going on? or is it me? i know what i saw.

Its never been $39. sorry man, it might be you.
                Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Hmmm maybe it was for MTOTP??

Comment

39 is way too high IMO.

5 dollars for DCA one day admission- then I'll buy.

one hundred and one

Comment

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
                      39 is way too high IMO.

5 dollars for DCA one day admission- then I'll buy.

What? I'd pay $5 just to ride Screamin'. Last time I went to the Orange County fair I proabably spent over $300 bucks for 4 of us and that place really is just overall gross!!!

and if you buy a park hopper its really only $25 bucks...($97-$72=$25)
                      Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                      Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

If memory serves me correctly ... at the time DCA opened .. park admission (to either park) - $43
                        MY SIGNATURE:
                        Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

I think the tickets for Mickey's Halloween Treat might of been $39... but that was for a special event that only lasted a few hours.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

source: Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party - California Adventure

Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party takes place at Disney's California Adventure. This not-so-scary Halloween party is a fun-filled evening for the whole family and includes trick-or-treating and other spook-tacular activities. The party requires a special event ticket, but regular park admission is not required. 2009 Dates:
                            October 2, 8, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29 - 6:30-10:30 p.m.
                            October 9, 15, 23, 30, 31 - 7:30-11:30 p.m.

PRICES for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party (includes parking):
                            Advance purchase by Annual Passholders, DVC Members and Disney Visa card holders for selected dates: $26.00
                            Advance purchase by General Public: $32.00
                            Day of Event Purchase for selected dates: $39.00
                            Day of Event Purchase for October 30 and 31: $42
                            Passholder/DVC discount is available for the following dates: October 2, 8, 15, 21, 22, 28
                            There is no discount available for the October 30 and 31 events. All tickets for that date are $42.

(Red done by me)
                            Quote by Al:
                            -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                              source: Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party - California Adventure

Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party takes place at Disney's California Adventure. This not-so-scary Halloween party is a fun-filled evening for the whole family and includes trick-or-treating and other spook-tacular activities. The party requires a special event ticket, but regular park admission is not required. 2009 Dates:
                              October 2, 8, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29 - 6:30-10:30 p.m.
                              October 9, 15, 23, 30, 31 - 7:30-11:30 p.m.

PRICES for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party (includes parking):
                              Advance purchase by Annual Passholders, DVC Members and Disney Visa card holders for selected dates: $26.00
                              Advance purchase by General Public: $32.00
                              Day of Event Purchase for selected dates: $39.00
                              Day of Event Purchase for October 30 and 31: $42
                              Passholder/DVC discount is available for the following dates: October 2, 8, 15, 21, 22, 28
                              There is no discount available for the October 30 and 31 events. All tickets for that date are $42.

(Red done by me)
                              Good Work Dude. that's what i remember. i still cant believe its so much to get into that park unless you buy a park hopper

Comment

DCA should not have a separate admission. Though I know they are dumping a lot of money to fix this abomination, $72 is just insane. Trust me if you spend that much to get in, you will feel ripped off and angry.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X