This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Tubas! Tubas! Everywhere!

Nice happening at Downtown Disney yesterday at 2pm. Performerinwaiting and I had a little snack at the House of Blues then we enjoyed an hour of tubas playing holiday favorites,
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSfOI0_uO0"]YouTube - Tuba Christmas 2009 downtown Disney[/ame]
    sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Re: Tubas! Tubas! Everywhere!

Well TomRulles1955 Im gonna say COOL
    and keep up that professor fate look its cool too
    I am Scary Scott,
    Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
    I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
    Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
    Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
    Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
    Originally posted by Karalora
    This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
    Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
    Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

nice vid house of blue buffalo wings were good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol
      So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

right they were good....when we finally got them! important safety tip at HOB: don't sit at the bar and expect the same level of service as the dining room, 20 minutes to get fries and buffalo wings!
        sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

omg that was horrible we even had to go ask for a menu!!!!!!
          So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X