Where in the world (of Disneyland...) can I find a Disney water bottle?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gismopoop7
    Cheese and crackers
    • Dec 2009

[Question] Where in the world (of Disneyland...) can I find a Disney water bottle?

Every time I go to Disneyland, I'm looking for a water bottle. They plenty of mugs, but no water bottles! Where are they?
  • DLFreak71
    ---------------
    • Sep 2005

Re: Where in the world (of Disneyland...) can I find a Disney water bottle?

Originally posted by gismopoop7 View Post
    Every time I go to Disneyland, I'm looking for a water bottle. They plenty of mugs, but no water bottles! Where are they?
    World of Disney has everything.
    And if all else fails, ask a CM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

• Goover
      I eat TR's for breakfast!
      • Jul 2008

You know what, that is a very good question.

I've seen something close, like those cups with the torso of the character on the lid. Not really sure if that's what you're looking for.

Comment

• gismopoop7
        Cheese and crackers
        • Dec 2009

I've tried World of Disney several times, I think I've seen what you're talking about Goover. I'm just looking for one I carry around with me. Like the clear sports-bottle variety. They normally have screw-on caps.

Comment

• DLFreak71
          ---------------
          • Sep 2005

They have lots of sippy cups.
          I know during the 50th they had some....I think
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

• DLFreak71
            ---------------
            • Sep 2005

Search | Disney Store
            Quote by Al:
            -Al Lutz

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X