This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] My Merry Little Christmastime Photo Trip Report

UPDATED 1/5 more photos (bottom pg1)! My Merry Little Christmastime Trip Report!

I currently have only the pictures of us at Disneyland posted in my Disneyland Christmastime 2009 Set on Flickr, but will continue to add more and more pictures each day! Keep checking back there and here for more as I get them posted!! I also have tons more Disneyland, WDW, and other pictures posted and always keep posting more so check them out!!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

After flying in EARLY the first stop of the day was the cute Christmas Mickey floral!

Right after walking through the entrance tunnels, who else did we see but CHIP!!! He had a very small group around him so we stopped to get a picture and to say Merry Christmas! Erin, Mom and I all got kisses from Chip

Later in the day, after the jackets went on (it was COLD!!) we made a stop at a very short 25 minute Space Mountain!

Friday, December 4, 2009

This day was red shirt day! All three of us decided to match and we got some cute pictures of us with our matching shirts! It was such a wonderful and pretty slow day in the park!!

The following three are pictures of us in the hub in the morning

Right after seeing Stitch, we saw Minnie Mouse! She has joined in on red shirt day too

Then on our way to Tower of Terror, we saw Goofy!!! (who was participating in red SHORTS day)

Skip to the evening! We had to go see Small World with all the pretty Christmas lights

My favorite shot of It's A Small World from the trip! It's so beautiful I could stand and stare for hours!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Walt Disney!!

We start out this day with a picture of Erin and I at the Haunted Mansion

So, here we go! LOUIS!!!

This is the awesome girl that let us be in the show! I love those dresses so much!

Thanks everyone for looking at my pictures! Again, as soon as I get more posted on my flickr I will get them posted here! Comments are welcome and always appreciated

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas (or Happy Hanukkah) ! Happy New Year everyone!
    Last edited by PirateTinkerbell; 01-05-2010, 03:33 AM.
    Visit my Flickr!

Zip a dee doo dah, zip a dee a! My oh my what a wonderful day! Plenty of sunshine heading my way, Zip a dee doo dah, Zip a dee a!

I wanna go back....... I will miss you until next time Disneyland :crybye:

Re: My Merry Little Christmastime Photo Trip Report

What beautiful, clear pictures you have here!

The castle looks so magestic at night, and I LOVE that shot of Chip.

I am SO jealous that you got to be in the show and meet Tiana. Grrrr!!!

EDIT: I hope you do realize you were a few seconds late, cause it's technically no longer christmas Serves you right posting a Trip Report at 12AM teehee

Comment

Very cute photos! Thanks for sharing, I love that Castle shot!

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had fun!
        sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
        Disney is my life <3
        Thank Walt for all he did! <3
        Future Imagineer <3
        Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

lovely!

Comment

Wonderful report. Love the shot hugging the churro cart!

Comment

Hello friend!!! Your photos bring back such sweet memories!!! Thanks to you, your mum and Erin for adding to the magic of my trip.

Take care!

Comment

Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for sharing!
                Yaye!

Comment

Very wonderful, tahsnkf ro sharing with us.

Comment

Okay! I got some more pictures posted so here they are! There should be some more to follow whenever I get them posted (which will hopefully be soon!)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here is one of the Christmas trees in our hotel! They were so pretty and there were at least 6 of them in the lobby!

I like how I messed with this picture. The sign pops even more when you make the background black and white. I love how the sign is looking at you all creepy

Probably my favorite shot of the outside of this ride. I love the angle I got everything at and that the scarecrow pumpkin king is in the shot too!
                    This looks WAY better large, which you can see by clicking here!

This one also looks great large which can be seen by clicking here!

Friday, December 4, 2009

We decided to start this morning by taking a trip down Main Street USA in the double-decker bus! We sat on the top and in the front which provided for some awesome picture opportunities

First off, a Christmastime morning on Main Street!

This one is much better larger, which you can see here!

Now a shot of the not-so-hidden Mickey wreaths above Main Street. The second version of this picture I edited out the wires that hold the wreaths up

This one should really be seen large, so CLICK HERE!

The Astro Orbitor in the morning sun.

Now a couple pictures looking back into the hub and down Main Street on a nice slow morning!

Take a look at this one large

And to conclude for the ones I have posted for Friday we have a nice picture of Walt and Mickey with the castle and the pretty poinsettias in the hub
                    This one also is much better viewed large, which you can see by clicking here!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stopped off at Toy Story Mania in the morning and thankfully avoided waiting forever to ride it.

Look at this one large!

I love the little elephant

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Flickr!
                    Visit my Flickr!

Zip a dee doo dah, zip a dee a! My oh my what a wonderful day! Plenty of sunshine heading my way, Zip a dee doo dah, Zip a dee a!

I wanna go back....... I will miss you until next time Disneyland :crybye:

Comment

Really great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
                      ----------------------------------------

Jennifer

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X