Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Forbidden Eye's Christmas Day Special Featuring Dan-Tasmic! and Capt Hook's

It was fun hanging out with you and the Capt. We should do it again sometime.

Comment

Re: The Forbidden Eye's Christmas Day Special Featuring Dan-Tasmic! and Capt Hook's

Sorry I missed such a grand party. Alas, I had numerous things to do with my family like wrapping presents and going to family gatherings. I'm glad you all got a chance to enjoys the holidays without having to endure Christmas get-togethers.

Thanks for posting!

Comment

What a fun trip report. Thanks for sharing!! Looks like you had a blast. And that's what it's all about.

Comment

Originally posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
          I love how you did it in such an original narrative way,anywho great report two :thumbup:

Thanks! I always wanted to try doing my TR's in a narrator way.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Thanks everyone again for the comments!

In case people just wanted to see Murphy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN-HkadRGi0]YouTube - Fantasmic! Dragon Murphy Christmas Day[/ame]

And to let everyone know that my next TR should be coming up soon. I'll be trying to head back on the 3rd.

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Awesome report sir. Very original your narrative style is (I need to stop watching Clone Wars this early in the day). Just another 56 more days and I'll be at the Resort, I can't wait.
              "It matters not how strait the gate how charged with Punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul" -- W.E. Henley

Comment

Nice trip report! I always enjoy reading them! It makes me want to stop being lazy and write one myself. lol.

Great job as always and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Unl1keCl0ckwork View Post
                  Nice trip report! I always enjoy reading them! It makes me want to stop being lazy and write one myself. lol.

Great job as always and I'm looking forward to the next one.
                  Thanks! And if you do make a TR one day, I'll be sure to read it!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X