X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied
    Re: The Forbidden Eye's Christmas Day Special Featuring Dan-Tasmic! and Capt Hook's

Originally posted by Unl1keCl0ckwork View Post
    Nice trip report! I always enjoy reading them! It makes me want to stop being lazy and write one myself. lol.

Great job as always and I'm looking forward to the next one.
    Thanks! And if you do make a TR one day, I'll be sure to read it!

Leave a comment:

• Unl1keCl0ckwork
    replied
    Re: The Forbidden Eye's Christmas Day Special Featuring Dan-Tasmic! and Capt Hook's

Nice trip report! I always enjoy reading them! It makes me want to stop being lazy and write one myself. lol.

Great job as always and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Leave a comment:

• Harrison
    replied

Awesome report sir. Very original your narrative style is (I need to stop watching Clone Wars this early in the day). Just another 56 more days and I'll be at the Resort, I can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Thanks everyone again for the comments!

In case people just wanted to see Murphy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN-HkadRGi0]YouTube - Fantasmic! Dragon Murphy Christmas Day[/ame]

And to let everyone know that my next TR should be coming up soon. I'll be trying to head back on the 3rd.

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
    I love how you did it in such an original narrative way,anywho great report two :thumbup:

Thanks! I always wanted to try doing my TR's in a narrator way.

Leave a comment:

• xalesa
    replied

What a fun trip report. Thanks for sharing!! Looks like you had a blast. And that's what it's all about.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Sorry I missed such a grand party. Alas, I had numerous things to do with my family like wrapping presents and going to family gatherings. I'm glad you all got a chance to enjoys the holidays without having to endure Christmas get-togethers.

Thanks for posting!

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied

It was fun hanging out with you and the Capt. We should do it again sometime.

Leave a comment:

• cositaluvsmickey
    replied

I love how you did it in such an original narrative way,anywho great report two :thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• disney lady
    replied

Great pics. Thank you for sharing with us!

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    What a group. Great pics TFE!
    Thanks and yes it was a great group, all three of us.

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    It was very nice getting to know you Eye hope we can do it again soon. Great report to by the way.
    Thanks! And yeah, it would be great to meet up again!

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

It was very nice getting to know you Eye hope we can do it again soon. Great report to by the way.

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by DonDuck View Post
    Great pics and videos!
    Thanks, I hope you enjoyed watching my Fantasmic! videos. It took me almost the whole morning to edit and upload the videos.

Leave a comment:

• DonDuck
    replied

Great pics and videos!

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Chapter 4

After saying farewell to Tinker Bell, our narrator made his way to Princess Fantasy Faire to meet up with his friends. He then recieved a text from Dan saying that he maybe running a bit late, so he took note and braved the crowds to reach Princess Fantasy Faire. He then joined Capt hook's in line and waited. He then recieved a text from Dan saying that he would be there in 10 minutes and to go back in line. Now, they both concluded that even if they did, Dan wouldn't made it anyway. They then went in and found that the first princess to meet was Princess Aurora, also known as Briar Rose from a far away kingdom.

Then they moved on to Princess Cinderella from far away France.

Then finally came to Mulan from China. Ournarrator was still puzzeled at the fact that she was still accounted for as a princess. But knew that she deserves the same recognition.

After the final meeting of the Princesses at night. They waited until Dan arrived and they made their way towards the Rivers of America to watch Mickey bring Fantasmic! to life. Afterthe show was over, he then said farewell to Capt Hook's and Dan as he made his way back to the Lost River Delta. After surviving and helping DR. Jones, he then returned to the River to watch Fantasmic! again and took a video of the whole spectacle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfqNy1_FCQ]YouTube - Fantasmic! Part One[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF4R9V0j7do]YouTube - Fantasmic! Second Part[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evc7HT_JPs0]YouTube - Fantasmic! Finale[/ame]

Afterwards, he then realized that the whole day made him tired, and gathered whats left of his strength to ride Big Thunder Mountain. After that he then made the long trek back to Downtown Disney after the best Christmas at DInseyland he ever had.

THE END

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by mandypandy View Post
    This is a really neat trip report

I was there on Christmas Day too!
    Really? I wondered if you were able to see me in the sea of crowds LOL. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Chapter 4

After going to California Adventure to see his sister, he made his way back to Disneyland and to Pixie Hollow for his final round of the night. And it was at exactly 5PM that Pixie Hollow came to life!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9kSYlxbigk"]YouTube - Pixie Hollow Light Show 12/25/2009[/ame]

Then it was time for him to go in and found the Garden Fairy still out. She was happy to see him again.

Then after they said goodbye, Rosetta returned to Tink's House. While he was waiting to see Tink again, Terrrence went back in as well. He was dismayed at this but then decided to do the next best thing: take his book out and have Tink sign it.

He promised Tinker Bell that he would bring the book back so that everyone else can sign it. So after saying good night to Tink, he made his way back to Fantasyland to have another Royal Meeting with Princesses with his two companions.

Chapter 5 and Conclusion coming up!

Note: When I scanned TInk's autograph, I didn't realize it scanned most of it. The last L is cut out.

Leave a comment:

• royaldisneyfan
    replied

What a group. Great pics TFE!

Leave a comment:

• mandypandy
    replied

This is a really neat trip report

I was there on Christmas Day too!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X