Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember...Dreams Come True returns in 2010!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Remember...Dreams Come True returns in 2010!!

According to the Disneyland calendar Remember...Dreams Come True Fireworks returns on Friday January 8, 2010. Finally this has to be the best Firework show at Disneyland.
    "You are watching FOX"

Re: Remember...Dreams Come True returns in 2010!!

I'm guessing this is to compensate for the crappy parade.

Comment

Booooooooooooooo.
      This post brought to you by Eli ♥
      You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's that about?
      LA GALAXYCHELSEA FCARSENAL FC

http://www.seashepherd.org

Comment

Originally posted by Goover View Post
        I'm guessing this is to compensate for the crappy parade.
        I am starting to see myself talk to my grand children saying "When I was your age, Disneyland had these marvelous things called Parades!"

Comment

Remember Dreams Come True Firework is so BORING! seen it so many times. I will continue to watch it if they update the show by adding some new special effects such as spotlight used in Magical.
          My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
          http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Seriously guys? Remember...Dreams Come True is without a doubt the best Fireworks show I have ever seen at any Disney park. Illuminations is overrated, very overrated. Remember is a real fireworks show. Don't go asking for a new one because when people asked for a new parade look what we got....

Comment

I'd enjoy if Magical returned. It was fresh, short, and fun. Gotta love the music in it!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
              ~

Comment

Awesome to have this "official" even though we've known about it. By far the best fireworks show Disneyland has ever put on. Too bad that garbage "Magical" is probably returning for the summer.

Comment

I actually enjoyed Magical..

I'd LOVE for a new show though. Seriously. Remember is lame. It's OLD. Haven't we all seen it 5 million times by now?
                  This post brought to you by Eli ♥
                  You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's that about?
                  LA GALAXYCHELSEA FCARSENAL FC

http://www.seashepherd.org

Comment

I too enjoyed magical! Love remember! but hope magical returns in the summer!

Comment

Anyone who wants to see Magical over Remember does not love the parks, Remember makes you feel all good inside after going on all these wonderful rides and then seeing the sky light up to the music of the park.
                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

i kinda assumed it was coming back after the holiday season soo yeah...

quick fact: my uncle was offered to do the fireworks like a looong time ago, but when i was like 6 or 7 or 8, but refused cause they weren't going to pay enough. i thought he was crazy hahahaha
                        Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                        You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                        Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

I'm happy that it's coming back. However, I think the greatest firework show they've had was Halloweentime's Halloween Screams because that was pretty darn cool and the effects were great.

Comment

While I'm excited that Remember is coming back (as it has already been stated several times by Disney), it needs to be upgraded. After seeing the newer effects, better timing, and higher energy level of Halloween Screams, Remember is now my #2 favorite show. I saw it the one weekend it was playing in Nov., the week after I saw Halloween Screams, and can honestly say that I enjoyed Halloween Screams FAR more than Remember.

I really, truly hope that they've been working on incorporating the new spotlights and larger effects that Magical and Halloween Screams use, and that they return the Frontierland section to the show. I say lose the different wishing Disney characters section to compensate. Make the show less about Wishes! and more about Remember/Disneyland. And fix those dead spots in the show, too, please.

Comment

The Disneyland 55th anniversary: Blast from the Past!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                                Anyone who wants to see Magical over Remember does not love the parks, Remember makes you feel all good inside after going on all these wonderful rides and then seeing the sky light up to the music of the park.
                                LOL Wow. I don't like Magical as much as Remember, but I'm getting sick of RDCT. I guess I don't love the parks at all, then.

Comment

JerrodDRagon- I love Magical, but why does that mean I don't love the parks? That doesn't make sense. Elaborate, please.

Comment

Funny, before Magical & Halloween Screams premiered, the general consensus was mostly in Remember's favor.

Now that two newer shows have debuted since then, though, the consensus is way across the board.
                                    "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post

Or maybe some of us are ready for something newer? Maybe some of us can handle change a little bit better. Thanks for the ignorance though

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                                      ~

Comment

Originally posted by 1FoolishMortal View Post
                                        Funny, before Magical & Halloween Screams premiered, the general consensus was mostly in Remember's favor.

Now that two newer shows have debuted since then, though, the consensus is way across the board.
                                        Well, that's because at the time, Remember used the latest and greatest technology. Now... not so much. There's much better tech out there that could be used to bring this show back to it's former glory. Fingers crossed they're actually working on upgrading it...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X