Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember...Dreams Come True returns in 2010!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WorldDisney
    replied
    Re: Remember...Dreams Come True returns in 2010!!

I'll be 81 years old then lol. I thought turning 30 was depressing enough .

Leave a comment:

• disneylandfan95
    replied

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
    I hope I'm still around then! I'll be making my way down Main Street in my walker... lol.
    haha. I will be turning 60 that year, so I better be around. Or maybe I will be part of the Company and will plan the celebration?!

Leave a comment:

• KonLuvsDL
    replied

I'm gonna stock up on heart & breathing medications which I'll probably need in 2055 RIGHT NOW! yaaayyyy!!

Leave a comment:

• stevo505
    replied

Originally posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    ^I absolutely cannot WAIT for the 100th Anniversary celebration (i know, i need to get a life). it is going to be spectacular!!
    I hope I'm still around then! I'll be making my way down Main Street in my walker... lol.

Leave a comment:

• disneylandfan95
    replied

^I absolutely cannot WAIT for the 100th Anniversary celebration (i know, i need to get a life). it is going to be spectacular!!

Leave a comment:

• KonLuvsDL
    replied

They kind of cornered themselves by creating the greatest firework show ever....it's gonna be hard to replace it :\

I suspect they'll finally top it for the 100th....I doubt anyone will be sick of it within the next 45 years o_O

Leave a comment:

• WorldDisney
    replied

You guys will live.

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by DannyLand View Post
    that was only a couple of seconds....
    it doesn't really make a difference.
    Doesn't make a difference!? With that part cut out, Frontierland is virtually eliminated from the show besides the ROA scene. Which is really a blow to this show which represented each land very well until the cut happened.

Leave a comment:

• DannyLand
    replied

Originally posted by SoCalUW View Post
    I'm glad to have Remember back for a little bit, BUT it's not "really" Remember unless they re-insert the whole Frontierland portion of the show. I don't understand why they cut it, but I really liked it. The bullets ricocheting off the castle, the music, it was all great. Doing Remember without it is like a cheat. It's not the "real" one. It's an imposter! ; )
    But seriously, bring back the FULL Remember!
    that was only a couple of seconds....
    it doesn't really make a difference. it's still my fav fireworks out of all.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalUW
    replied

I'm glad to have Remember back for a little bit, BUT it's not "really" Remember unless they re-insert the whole Frontierland portion of the show. I don't understand why they cut it, but I really liked it. The bullets ricocheting off the castle, the music, it was all great. Doing Remember without it is like a cheat. It's not the "real" one. It's an imposter! ; )
    But seriously, bring back the FULL Remember!

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland4Eva
    replied

Good.I've never seen this due to it being cancelled because of high winds.Now this spring I will be able to finally enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• JerrodDRagon
    replied

Can't wait to see it this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• DisneyRicky
    replied

"Remember...Dreams Come True" beats 4th of July Fireworks and sparklers!

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by Tinkermell View Post
    Can someone please tell me if the Frontierland portion of the show is still missing?

I really liked that part, and was so sad to see they had removed it.
    Still removed. RDCT is already an expensive show so I wasn't surpised that they cut the majority of Frontierland out.

Even the best fireworks have to be cut. I think fireworks are getting expensive these days. Hence Magical and Halloween Screams.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkermell
    replied

Can someone please tell me if the Frontierland portion of the show is still missing?

I really liked that part, and was so sad to see they had removed it.

Leave a comment:

• indianajack
    replied

I'm very excited to have RDCT back. Magical couldn't hold a (Roman) candle to Remember. My wish is that Magical never returns. If they're going to give us a new show, at least make it as good as RDCT and pack some emotional punch.

Leave a comment:

• MadHatter45
    replied

Yes...... this is news that I like to hear! I saw Magical this summer, and it just didn't have the same impact on me that Remember had. I was blown away by Remember... Unfortunately, I only saw it once, during the summer 0f '08. I was slightly disappointed by Magical. I was disappointed to hear that it replaced Remember, and it was very stripped down compared to Remember.

Leave a comment:

• PerformerInWaiting
    replied

I enjoyed magical! (well I guess it helps my fav singer sang in the song ) but I'm excited for remeber cuz I haven't seen it yet

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
    You'd wait 3 hours to see RDCT? Wowzer.
    Try waiting 3 hours for Fantasmic! and you'll how waiting 3 hours for each show is like.

I'll wait until I watch the show again in person to see if my view on the show changes. But right now, I'm still not happy about RDCT returning.

Leave a comment:

• Imagineer Scott
    replied

You'd wait 3 hours to see RDCT? Wowzer.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X