Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parade of Dream Mini-Show

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Idea] Parade of Dream Mini-Show

    The Parade of Dreams is gone, forever, however I feel that Disneyland does need some sort of show that represents multiple Disney movies in a classical parade format. Well seeing that we aren't getting a parade any time soon, I figure that the Parade of Dreams still deserves some part in the Disneyland Resort so my idea is to bring a mini show in front of the castle that would run 2-3 times daily.

    It would take place right in front of the castle. Crowd control would line the area to create a giant circle in front of the castle that would serve as the 'stage'. Hong Kong Disneyland has a similar idea with their High School Musical show. The parade float comes up right in front of the castle and all the performers perform their. No float would be used in the show but it would still serve as the stage. Here is a general idea below:


    Then the performers would enter the gate near that divides Frontierland and Fantasyland and march down to the back of the castle. Very similar to the video below of Tokyo Disneyland and their 'Dreams Within' stage show:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC1FIfKKTmI]YouTube - ???????????????[/ame]

    Finally the show would begin with the Fairy's coming out and introducing us to this Kingdom of Magic and all the things it brings. Once we are told about this kingdom of dreams, we are introduced to Dream of Enchantment with Beauty and the Beast coming out along with the dancing silverware. They would do a short performance before exiting through Snow White's grotto.

    Next would be Dreams of Laughter with Pinocchio and his performers coming out and entertaining the audience with their high energy dances to "An Actors Life For Me" and other classics from the movie.

    Followed by Dreams of Laughter would be Dreams of Imagination with the White Rabbit rolling out announcing that he is very late for a very important date with Alice and Mad Hatter running behind him. The card deck soilders move from the castle's entrance to reveal the queen of hearts and all of her fiery fear.

    Dreams of Another World would come out with Aierel being rolled out on a rock and tons of sea creatures around her dancing. It also would be bad to put some small fountains on the castle and have them shoot water into the lagoon as they dance to Under the Sea, Part of Your World, etc.

    Finally Dreams of Adventure would be introduced with a very dramatic 'Circle of Life' piece that would include everyone's favorite rhino, and the other dancing animals with a rolling Simba and Rafiki dancing all around with Timon.

    Then, at the very end, Chip n' Dale, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, and Mickey would all arrive in their castle style outfits and announce that everyone is welcome to this kingdom of magic. The other characters would return with ribbons to perform the finale played to the show stop music.

    Honestly, I would much rather see an entirely new show but considering how Disney has been acting lately, I feel that this would be a relatively low cost solution to the lack of Disney-quality entertainment at Disneyland for at least a few months.

    Please share your thoughts.

  • #2
    Re: Parade of Dream Mini-Show

    I'd rather have a new show entirely than a chopped up mesh of POD.

    There is no way moving props would be able to make it to the castle feasibly.

    Also, people would start sitting infront of the castle before showtime, causing congestion and ruining guest pictures.

    Bad, bad, bad idea.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Parade of Dream Mini-Show

      People need to realize that Parade of Dreams, just like the Country Bear Jamboree and Adventure Thru Inner Space, is gone. We need to move on with our lives before we get too caught up in wanting the past and not looking forward to the future.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Parade of Dream Mini-Show

        Originally posted by stitchon View Post
        People need to realize that Parade of Dreams, just like the Country Bear Jamboree and Adventure Thru Inner Space, is gone. We need to move on with our lives before we get too caught up in wanting the past and not looking forward to the future.
        Agreed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Parade of Dream Mini-Show

          The past is better then the today so I want the past back.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Parade of Dream Mini-Show

            Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
            The Parade of Dreams is gone, forever, however I feel that Disneyland does need some sort of show that represents multiple Disney movies in a classical parade format. Well seeing that we aren't getting a parade any time soon, I figure that the Parade of Dreams still deserves some part in the Disneyland Resort so my idea is to bring a mini show in front of the castle that would run 2-3 times daily.

            It would take place right in front of the castle. Crowd control would line the area to create a giant circle in front of the castle that would serve as the 'stage'. Hong Kong Disneyland has a similar idea with their High School Musical show. The parade float comes up right in front of the castle and all the performers perform their. No float would be used in the show but it would still serve as the stage. Here is a general idea below:


            Then the performers would enter the gate near that divides Frontierland and Fantasyland and march down to the back of the castle. Very similar to the video below of Tokyo Disneyland and their 'Dreams Within' stage show:
            YouTube - ???????????????

            Finally the show would begin with the Fairy's coming out and introducing us to this Kingdom of Magic and all the things it brings. Once we are told about this kingdom of dreams, we are introduced to Dream of Enchantment with Beauty and the Beast coming out along with the dancing silverware. They would do a short performance before exiting through Snow White's grotto.

            Next would be Dreams of Laughter with Pinocchio and his performers coming out and entertaining the audience with their high energy dances to "An Actors Life For Me" and other classics from the movie.

            Followed by Dreams of Laughter would be Dreams of Imagination with the White Rabbit rolling out announcing that he is very late for a very important date with Alice and Mad Hatter running behind him. The card deck soilders move from the castle's entrance to reveal the queen of hearts and all of her fiery fear.

            Dreams of Another World would come out with Aierel being rolled out on a rock and tons of sea creatures around her dancing. It also would be bad to put some small fountains on the castle and have them shoot water into the lagoon as they dance to Under the Sea, Part of Your World, etc.

            Finally Dreams of Adventure would be introduced with a very dramatic 'Circle of Life' piece that would include everyone's favorite rhino, and the other dancing animals with a rolling Simba and Rafiki dancing all around with Timon.

            Then, at the very end, Chip n' Dale, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, and Mickey would all arrive in their castle style outfits and announce that everyone is welcome to this kingdom of magic. The other characters would return with ribbons to perform the finale played to the show stop music.

            Honestly, I would much rather see an entirely new show but considering how Disney has been acting lately, I feel that this would be a relatively low cost solution to the lack of Disney-quality entertainment at Disneyland for at least a few months.

            Please share your thoughts.
            Back just a few years ago, there used to be this thing called the "Fantasyland Theater". Too bad that's not around anymore, they could set up the staging perfectly, have large capacity seating so people wouldn't have to stand, instead of having portable stage unit, they could have it all on stage, and there are even exits and entrances for the performers. Too bad that venue isn't around anymore, sounds like it would be perfect for the performers, and more comfortable for the guests, too!
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Parade of Dream Mini-Show

              Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
              Back just a few years ago, there used to be this thing called the "Fantasyland Theater". Too bad that's not around anymore, they could set up the staging perfectly, have large capacity seating so people wouldn't have to stand, instead of having portable stage unit, they could have it all on stage, and there are even exits and entrances for the performers. Too bad that venue isn't around anymore, sounds like it would be perfect for the performers, and more comfortable for the guests, too!
              :lol:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Parade of Dream Mini-Show

                yeah i agree with Aladdin, that sounds better to me
                Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                Originally posted by penguinsoda

                Comment

                Get Away Today Footer

                Collapse
                Working...
                X