This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Storybook land additions????

I was just thinking about it, and I would REALLY like to see some additions to StorryBook Land Canal Boats..
    I would really like to see a swamp like area with sets for Princess and the Frog...
    What do you guys think?
    Have any ideas of new additions?
    What, where, and WHEN?
    : )
    Chat up....
    Walt Disney - "All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them..."

Re: Storybook land additions????

I'd love to see them incorporate Princess and The Frog into Storybookland, but the problem is that New Orleans is already represented in the park.. it's got an entire land for itself. Building a miniature Louisiana swamp in the middle of all of these kingdoms clearly rooted in fantasy is a bit odd, in my opinion.

Comment

I don't think Princess and the Frog has enough iconic locations that would immediately capture the film.

My vote for any addition to Storybook Land would be:

1) Andalasia (Enchanted)

2) Beast's Castle and / or Belle's village (Beauty and the Beast)

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Beauty and the Beast would be nice. How about Lion King? Pride Rock would look good. And the jungle could transition into Hawaii for Lilo and Stitch.
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I think that the Belle's Village would work very well. Level off a part of the quilt and put in the wooden miniatures there.

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
            Beauty and the Beast would be nice. How about Lion King? Pride Rock would look good. And the jungle could transition into Hawaii for Lilo and Stitch.
            ooooooooooo i love that idea! well more pride rock than lilo and stitch
            Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
            You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
            Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

I loved the movie Princess and the Frog, but it's not really a "classic" yet. I think it'd just be for marketing to add an area for it, I think they should wait a little. I agree that Beauty and the Beast additions would definitely be better, it's more of a classic in my opinion. And Enchanted may not be considered a classic but, like Coheteboy said, it has more iconic locations that would be easily recognized. Giselle is my favorite "princess", or at least character who's marketed as one, since she technically isn't. =p

Comment

Despite the fact I've never actually been on the Canal Boats, any additions involving Beauty and the Beast would get my vote! I'm beginning to sound like an old record, but I do firmly believe that the park lacks in Beauty and the Beast attractions
                "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Comment

I think they could maybe remove like Mr. Toad's Mansion and put something else in there. As much as i enjoy the movie, and i do like it, but it is just not as relevent as many other movies. Especially something like Beauty and the Beast.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessIzzie View Post
                    Despite the fact I've never actually been on the Canal Boats, any additions involving Beauty and the Beast would get my vote! I'm beginning to sound like an old record, but I do firmly believe that the park lacks in Beauty and the Beast attractions
                    yeah i know what you mean, it's like the best film in disney history and the only thing in the park is a spot in the christmas parade and a meet and greet with belle, well more like picture and next!
                    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                      I don't think Princess and the Frog has enough iconic locations that would immediately capture the film.

My vote for any addition to Storybook Land would be:

1) Andalasia (Enchanted)

2) Beast's Castle and / or Belle's village (Beauty and the Beast)

I Love both of those ideas!!! ) or even a Sleeping Beauty setting...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X