Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Pro-level (or official) recording of DCA Aladdin or High School Musical 3?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is there a Pro-level (or official) recording of DCA Aladdin or High School Musical 3?

With all the camcorders you see during performances then I'm surprised I can't find any high quality complete footage of the High School Musical 3 and Aladdin shows. At the most I just find cell-quality youtube clips.

With these shows on the way out then I hope someone gets an HD recording of it. Heck, I'd even pay for an official Disney one. Maybe Disney should consider video archives of their shows because no matter how corny some may be, they are still great memories.

Re: Is there a Pro-level (or official) recording of DCA Aladdin or High School Musica

There is (or at least, was) an official recording for Aladdin: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Aladdin-A-Musical-Spectacular/dp/B0007QOMME]Amazon.com: Disney's Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular: Music[/ame]

As for High School Musical, I know someone did an induction recording (HD) of the soundtrack for the High School Musical 3 show... I have no idea where though haha. Sorry...
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Re: Is there a Pro-level (or official) recording of DCA Aladdin or High School Musica

I have that Aladdin album but thats audio. I was curious if a good high quality video recording is available for those shows.

Comment

I have been recording tons of Aladdin and High School Musical in Extreme HD all the time.

As you you can also see, I love watching HD content and tend to dislike watching lower quality video on youtube. that is why, I am a proud owner of hd camcorder and hd digital camera.

I am always to lazy to post it up on Youtube.

As you can see, I tend to post up video that people will be willing to see.

Check out my youtube link at YouTube - Asianjma123's Channel
        Scroll all the way down to check out some of my disneyland videos.

Check out some of the shows that I recorded in HD like Bill and ted, Beauty and the beast. etc. So is this what you mean by high quality video?

Last edited by SoCalbma; 12-28-2009, 01:08 PM.
        My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
        http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X