Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did any AP's know? (Holiday Store Discount)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Did any AP's know? (Holiday Store Discount)

I know that it's kind of late until the Holiday season but I have to say it.

I found out that during the holiday season this year, they gave the lower AP's discount in the stores and the PAP's got a 10% increase on the discount that we have (we normally get 10%).

I noticed this in November when I brought Demi Lovato's album from the cd/DVD store.

I was wondering if anyone knew about this and if it was announced in the AP Magazine. I lost mine before my trip in november. And is this the first time? I don't recall this last year.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: Did any AP's know? (Holiday Store Discount)

I didn't know until I went last Monday, when I bought some Christmas presents for people.

They were like, "Did u no u gets a 10 pursent discownt?" and I was like, "Whut? Rly? Awsm."

Granted, I didn't exactly comb every page of the last AP newsletter I got, so I can't really say if there was any forewarning in that.

Comment

yes, I knew. It was in the newsletter. I believe food had extra discounts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
        yes, I knew. It was in the newsletter. I believe food had extra discounts as well.
        Ok. I haven't heard of any extra discounts for foods. I'll check again.

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

i found out when we got our AP's in November, they gave us a little card with all the discounts you can get.
          if i cant be a good example, let me be a horrible warning

Comment

Yes, both I and my mother knew. I thought someone mentioned it in a previous thread. It's the reason I got my Alice in Wonderland teapot and teacup.
            blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
            - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
            disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
            - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
            - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
            - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

I'm not an AP but I knew about it because it was mentioned in Darkbeer's In the Parks update on Nov. 20th. And it goes until Feb. 1st according to The Art of Disney Parks

Comment

I thought it was good through January 2 or 3 but it looks like it's been extended another month. hurrah!!!

Comment

Ah hah! Buying Demi Lovato's album?

There better be a good explanation for this....:bash:

Comment

Yup.

I've fallen victim to their ploy and have bought a few things (some pricier than I'd usually spend on) because of it. But I did not know about the extension on the offer.

Crap. Now I'm going to be spending even more money. inch:
                    But I'm always happy to give it to the "Mouse".

Comment

Originally posted by Goover View Post
                      Ah hah! Buying Demi Lovato's album?

There better be a good explanation for this....:bash:
                      What? She's a very good artist.

Comment

I did not know but remembered reading it somewhere after the cast member got all excited and said you get an extra holiday bonus discount or what ever she said. Now I am not ragging on her in anyway, she was very pleasant and had a line wrapped around the cash wrap and even mentioned that I make sure I show up on birthday to enjoy free entry. OK off topic continuing every cast member I bumped into the 21,22 and 25 were super relaxed and high spirited.

Comment

When I went on my birthday (Nov 14th-17th), I was told it started that week. But I would have never known if the cast member at the store hadn't told me....

Comment

Originally posted by Colorized View Post
                            Yes, both I and my mother knew. I thought someone mentioned it in a previous thread. It's the reason I got my Alice in Wonderland teapot and teacup.
                            Oh my goodness. That's also the reason my mom got her Alice in Wonderland teapot and teacup. Haha. That's funny(:
                            sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                            Disney is my life <3
                            Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                            Future Imagineer <3
                            Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Can someone please explain this to me and when it ends now?
                              TY
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                                TY
                                Basically, they gave the Socal Select, Socal, and Deluxe store discounts for the holiday season. Since the Premiums already have a 10% discount included, they gave a 10% increase.

It's suppose to end next month but someone mentioned that it got extended to feb 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                                  TY
                                  Here's the scoop from the DL AP website:

Discounts at Select Disneyland

Southern California Select, Southern California and Deluxe Passholders can save on gifts and souvenirs this holiday season by taking advantage of a 10% discount on all purchases at select Disneyland*At the DisneylandDisneylandDowntown DisneyWorld of Disney

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                                    I know that it's kind of late until the Holiday season but I have to say it.

I found out that during the holiday season this year, they gave the lower AP's discount in the stores and the PAP's got a 10% increase on the discount that we have (we normally get 10%).

I noticed this in November when I brought Demi Lovato's album from the cd/DVD store.

I was wondering if anyone knew about this and if it was announced in the AP Magazine. I lost mine before my trip in november. And is this the first time? I don't recall this last year.

By the way, if you misplace your AP newsletter, they post a PDF version on the Annual Passholder website.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X