This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Princess and The Frog 12/27

We had a great day today that was highlighted by the fact that my 5 year old daughter got to preform in the 12:45pm Jubilee. This was especially exciting since when we were there a few weeks ago they said she was too short!
    So, here is the big question... does anyone happen to have photos or video of this show? My husband was not with us so we have nothing to show except for some great memories! Please let me know, I would love to have something for her scrapbook.
    Thanks!!!

Re: Princess and The Frog 12/27

Do a thread search. They're everywhere.

Comment

Good luck. I never found any pics of when I was in it. I find it truly sad I won't have pics of that time.
      This post brought to you by Eli ♥
      You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's that about?
      LA GALAXYCHELSEA FCARSENAL FC

http://www.seashepherd.org

Comment

Have you checked everything. I was in a block parade once and found myself on some obsure parade site.
        The Future Is Ours

Comment

I hope I am that lucky! It was so much fun and she really wants to see herself. I will keep searching!

Comment

Sorry I did the 2:45 Pm Show and I did not do Video.
            I do have photos.
            Last edited by akfandisney; 12-28-2009, 03:22 PM.

Toy Story Mania construction:
            Older photo
            New Photo

Member of
            MiceChat WDW Trip
            Next trip
            2014 Dec, 31

Comment

I am not giving up hope!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ImpossibleIsNothin View Post
                I find it truly sad I won't have pics of that time.
                Seriously!? C'mon, why are you complaining?! If you really wanted to have someone take pictures of it, you should have had one of the members in your party stay off the boat and take pictures. Don't come crawling back to MiceChat expecting to see some pictures of your experience. Realize there is 4 shows, a day so the likelihood of someone on MiceChat going on the same day you went and seeing the show that you were in is unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
                  Seriously!? C'mon, why are you complaining?! If you really wanted to have someone take pictures of it, you should have had one of the members in your party stay off the boat and take pictures. Don't come crawling back to MiceChat expecting to see some pictures of your experience. Realize there is 4 shows, a day so the likelihood of someone on MiceChat going on the same day you went and seeing the show that you were in is unlikely.
                  There were only two of us, who was going to stay off when we'd been approached to board immediately? What's your problem anyway? Go put down someone who deserves it.
                  You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's that about?

Comment

Hmm, well it's always worth a shot to ask people! I wasn't there and don't have any pics, but good luck! Maybe you'll find one..
                    sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                    Disney is my life <3
                    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                    Future Imagineer <3
                    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleImagineer View Post
                      Hmm, well it's always worth a shot to ask people!
                      Exactly my point. I wasn't expecting there to be pics but I at least asked.

Comment

I had someone stay back and tried to do a video (with my digital camera) and they did get little flashes, but a guy stood in front of her with a kid on his shoulders and when she asked him to move, he got very nasty with her. I just thought I would take a shot here and see if I could find some.

Comment

There were only two of us, who was going to stay off when we'd been approached to board immediately? What's your problem anyway? Go put down someone who deserves it.
                          I think he just thought that you were whining that there weren't pics of your experience. I can see how he did take it that way, but I also see how you just meant that you had a great time and didn't get pics.

Comment

Originally posted by dzneemama View Post
                            I had someone stay back and tried to do a video (with my digital camera) and they did get little flashes, but a guy stood in front of her with a kid on his shoulders and when she asked him to move, he got very nasty with her. I just thought I would take a shot here and see if I could find some.
                            I feel your pain. This is totally respectable and I really hope someone does have pictures in that case.

Comment

I hope you are able to get photos of your experience. That's the trouble if everyone in your group is interested in being part of the show... there's no one to take photos for you. A suggestion I would make to everyone interested in getting photos of their performance is to make friends with the other people performing with you. They might have someone taking photos of the performance and would be willing to send them to you. That's what happened in my case. I shared a window with a woman whose fiance chose to sit out the performance and take photos instead. I offered to take her photos with Louis and Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen since she didn't have her camera and emailed them to her. She wrote back and said some of the photos her fiance took include me in them, so she offered to send those to me.

Comment

I feel your pain. This is totally respectable and I really hope someone does have pictures in that case.
                                Classy. You hope they get pics but to me you just say basically said STFU. Such nice people on this board, so glad I joined to be harassed every time I post.

Comment

Classy. You hope they get pics but to me you just say basically said STFU. Such nice people on this board, so glad I joined to be harassed every time I post.
                                  You were complaining. They tried to get pics, but thanks to some rude folks, they could not. Therefore I feel like they deserve pictures because they put in the effort. They weren't expecting to come back here and wanting pictures.

Comment

this seems uncalled for........ wow.
                                    The Original LOST BOY

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X